become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surnames/P
Open Directory - Society: Genealogy: Surnames: P
Home: Family: Family Websites: P
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Genealogy: Surnames: P
Society: People: Personal Homepages: P
This category in other languages:
- Single name resource hub including census data, city directories, death records, obituaries and associated links.
- Ancient Syrian Christian family in Kerala, India who are descentant from one of the High class Brahmin families baptized by St Thomas, the apostle of Jesus Christ. Includes Indian Christian Church History, photographs, and associated lineages.
- Registered with the Guild of One-Name Studies, maintained by Stuart Murray Pakes.
Pamplin Family And Connections
- Research pertaining to the families US lineages as documented by William E Pamplin Jnr.
- Research and resources for the name Pancake and variants Pankake and P(f)annenkuchen.
- Family history of Dan Pancamo including associated lineages such as Reichert and Houle.
- Family database compiled by Saurav Pandit, West Bengal, India.
- Historical summary of the lineage from origins to present day, including details on 'The Commendatore' Salvatore Papaccio.
- Ancestors and descendants of Richard, Albert and John Herman Pappe who emigrated from Stotternheim, Germany to America in the 1870s and 1880s, settling in Illinois, Kansas, Nebraska and Oklahoma.
- Researching the lineages of Bearbrook, ON CAN; features the descendants of Johan (Adam) Papst and wife Eva Maria Hamm.
Paquin and Golding
- Family history featuring Paquin, Golding, Sutherland, Leboeuf and Moody pedigrees.
Parisho Family and Connections to Early Quaker Lines
- Paternal research including, but not limited to, the lineages of Alberti, Bachiler, Calvert, Davis, Earle, Fulwater, Gallop, Halle, Isacke, Jenks, Kember, Lambol, McCoy, Newby, Oara, Parisho, Ramsay, Samway, Temple and Vesta.
- Various lines including the surnames Billingsley, Hobbs, Pratt and Partridge.
- Researching the name and its worldwide application. Features English and Irish origins, BDM resources, military and medieval history, coat of arms, and various family lines.
Parnier to Pernia
- Featuring ancestors and descendants of William Pernia (b.1868) and Cora Leonard (b.1877) of Monroe County, Michigan. Compiled by Lois Pernia Vidolich.
- Descendants of Frederick F Parquer as compiled by Tess Parquer.
- Family history of Joseph Parr and Jane Kennedy, married 1832, Cobourg, Ontario. Includes resources for registration of surname interest and further studies.
- Family history compiled by Michael Parrill and Sarah Parrill Burleson. Includes stories, personal notes, family trees, photographs, and a guest book.
Parwani Family Tree
- Family history as compiled by Harish Parwani.
- Association of Pasteur families aiming to unite all who bear the patronymic. Encourages the promotion, development and popularisation of the history of the name and its global application. Site is available in both French and English.
Paulson,Vanover and Taylor Families
- Ancestral history of Mary Lee Burgess from Ontario, OR USA.
Peardon of Tennessee
- Researching the family line back to William Peardon (b.1835) of England.
Peavey Research Center
- Wills, brick walls, letters, family group sheets, scanned documents, speculations, family trees, census images and copies of vital records.
- Worldwide cyber meeting hall for everything Pedde.
- Family history of Glen Peddy from Sullivan IL USA. Includes dates, places and events.
Pedro and Flaime
- Researching Pedro or Pedri and Flaime from Tirol to America. Includes surnames Corra and Nolet.
- Descendants of George Pegram of Williamsburg, Virginia from circa 1693 including related lines. Compiled by N Duffy and Winona Solomon.
- Lineages of Salem, MA USA; featuring history of the family starting from the mid 1500s including a royal connection. Also features pictures of the Salem fire (1914) and how it impacted upon the lives of the Pelletier family.
- Family lines from Cape Town, South Africa; includes professional profiles, publications and research relating to numismatics and philately.
- Collection and dissemination of information pertaining to the name and variant including global application.
- Research pertaining to the name and variants Penticost and Pentacost. Includes pedigrees, photographs, census transcipts and associated documents.
- Yahoo discussion group for those interested in the name, its history and worldwide application.
- Descendants of Peter Perchment/Parchment/Perchmant/Parchman born circa 1755; had two brothers, John and Phillip.
- Family history of Mario G Perotti of The Netherlands. Includes pedigree, surname origin, and coat of arms.
Perring Family History: Australian Branch
- Tracing the ancestral lineage from Devon, ENG.
- Family of Arnold Pesis including associated Pesis and Pessis families in Eastern and Central Europe; includes pedigrees, stories and links.
- Descendents of Michael Pettinger (b.1841)compiled by Charlie Pettinger. Features family charts, lists,a calendar, and related surnames. Member account required to access data.
- Family history of Stuart Tilden Pettit and Florence Bell Tuey; compiled by Glen Pettit
- Ancestral heritage including the surnames Petty, Armstrong, Messick, Simmons and Stephens.
- Pedigree trees, family photographs, stories, letters, coat of arms and the associated lineages of Petznick, Pine, McKee and Gittins.
- Ancestors of Thomas Lincon Pew and Ada Barbara Cecelia Minor. Focus is on the American branch from Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts and Connecticut to Ontario, Canada.
- Worldwide single name study including the spelling variants Phoebus, Phebues, Febus and Fibus. Features searchable database, forum and research resources.
Pichel and Lassoff Family History
- Tracing the lineages that originated in Austria and Germany; includes information regarding the Lassoff family from Russia.
Pickering Family History
- Descendants of Thomas Pickering of Frodsham, Cheshire, England; and Jacob Steffens of Danzig, Prussia.
- Ancestral history of John and Frances Pickles. Includes the surnames Pighills, Pighells, Broadhead, Sugden, Waddington, Pollard, Gough, Tudor and Fishburn.
- Descendants of Charles Picou (b.1772) from Brest, St Paul, FRA; married Jeanne Pouppon.
Pidgeon (Pigeon) Family Tree
- Personal and professional interests of D Pidgeon. Includes ancestral history highlighting the late Francis Oliver Pidgeon of Chatham, Ontario CAN.
- Webring brings together websites with Pearce-Pearse-Peirce-Pierce surname genealogy or family history.
- E-mail and web hosting for Pilafians and relatives worldwide, to facilitate contact and to maintain a central place to publish family history.
Pile Family History
- Centered in Lincolnshire and earlier in West Sussex with possible links to Hampshire. Also includes the Skins, Hills and Pritchett lines.
- Ancestral history of the lineage from Tluste (now known as Tolstoye) in the former Polish Galicia, now in the Ukraine.
- American descendants of Robert Pine (1765-1849); from Ireland to Monroe County, Virginia.
- Family history of Kent Pinegar including the surnames Pashaie-Awal, Windler, Goodman, Mitchell, Wehner, High, Walker, Freise and Gerlach.
Pittam Family History Society
- Focal point for information on the name including origins, locations and associated contacts.
- Ancestors of Phillip H Pitzer and Carol A O'Hara. Includes the surnames Bowman, Bower, Dilley, Epperson, Hill and Love.
- Located in Cornville, Maine USA. Includes family history as compiled by Ronald Karl Plaisted.
- Worldwide branches of the tree that originate from the small village of Hostasovice in the Czech Republic. Research includes the spelling variants Pleshek and Plesak.
- Ancestry and family tree information. Includes gedcoms, family lists, and an anniversary calendar.
- Family history as compiled by Jamie Poindexter; includes the surnames Poindexter, Poingdestre, Hassman and Stutenberg.
- History of the immediate family of William Polson/Polston and Elizabeth Ferguson (1800-1896); compiled by Gary Polson from Stillwater, OK USA.
- Researching the lineages from Southern Alabama, USA.
- Researching the name and its global application including the spelling variants Porgès, Porgesz and Porjes. Features biographies, pedigrees and historical information.
Porteous Research Project
- Research by Bruce Porteous into the history and migration of the Porteous/Porteus family worldwide.
- Photographs of Jefferson Portingale and family, compiled by Jason Tree.
- Focus in on Eastern Kentucky and Southwest Virginia pedigrees including the surnames include Potter, Ramey and Bolling; registration required to access data.
- Researching the lineages of New England. Includes vital and cemetery records for Potts, Atwood, Bazinet, Pereira and Page in Westford, Massachusetts, USA.
- Ancestral history of Job Poutsma son of Henk; available in Dutch and English.
- One name study including worldwide pedigrees, research sources, stories, illustrations, statistics and associated links.
- Ancestors and descendants of Benjamin Poyner as compiled by Dennis Allen Poyner. Includes family tree, photographs, and census data.
Prater Family Tree
- Tracing the ancestral line to 10th century England; includes the Walker line to the 1400s.
Pratley One-Name Study
- Resources and references including people and places, origins, pedigrees and general history. Also features variants Prattley and Pratly.
- Family history of Gary Alan Preble, including surname origins, coat of arms and associated Preble links and resources.
Presland Family Tree
- Ancestral heritage including photographs compiled by Ian Pearson Presland.
- Descendants of Jacob Prillaman 1721-1796, first known Prillamans in Virginia. Surname had spelling variants of Pryliman, Priliman, Brilleman, Brilliman, Bruhlmann, Brillaman, Brilemon, Brillemon, Pillemon and Pruhlman.
Probert: Rosemary's Family History
- Ancestral heritage from England, Scotland, Wales and Eastern Europe; includes the surnames Mennell, Hickman, and Sutherland.
- Family history of Kenneth Neil Pulford featuring a study of the surname in England.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 4:45:05 UTC -