become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surnames/K
Home: Family: Family Websites: K
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Genealogy: Surnames: K
Society: People: Personal Homepages: K
This category in other languages:
- Family history of Leslie Kaiser featuring the lineages from Nova Scotia, South Carolina and Germany.
Kakkilayas of Bevinje
- Researching the family line from Kasaragod, South India.
Kaminsky Family Tree
- Ancestral research covering Poland, Lithuania, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
Kammerzell-Sommer Family History
- Ancestry and interactive family tree as compiled by Doug and Liz.
Kannegaard and Hvitved Family
- Family history of Peter Kannegaard with lineages from Denmark and America.
- Family history of Yngvar Kanstad, Skien, Norway. Includes surnames Johannesen and Johannesdatter.
Katzler World Wide
- Global directory for those with the Katzler name. Features contact details and forum.
- Family history archives for Kay, Kaye, Kayes, Key, Keye and Keyes researchers. Includes link to Project 50, a DNA project where Y-line signatures of 50 male Kayes (any spelling) will be tested against initial genetic findings.
- Family history of Mary Ann Kaylor. Includes surnames Stewart, Robison, Converse, Reid, Tedrow, Ickes, Phelan, Holloway, Jones, Nelson, Wheeler, Van Norman, Ely, Patton, Foster and Roberts.
Keane of Kilnamona
- Researching the name Keane originally of Ballyashea, Kilnamona, County Clare, IRL and various branches thereof. Uniting all lineages across the globe.
- Worldwide family tree of Michael John Kearvell from Wantage, Oxon ENG. Study is indebted to Gordon Kearvell (ENG) and Mary Voyle nee Kearvell (NZ), who compiled the original tree.
- Family history and general interests of Jim and Trish Keller. Surnames featured include Keller (Riesinger), McWhorter, Davis, Campbell, Metzendorf, Quinn and McCausland.
- Portal for the name and all variations. Includes access to worldwide research and resources.
- Documenting the name and associated lineages. Registered with the Guild of One-Name Studies, number 2955.
- Researching the name and its application. Includes photographs, documents, crests and associated resources.
- Family ancestry of William Kempster including the related surnames Stoll, Stokley and Hagan.
- Family photographs, pedigree and history for the families of Kenna, Willette, Averett, Cole, Byrd and Graves.
- Reports on the Kinsey, Kenzie, Kinzig, Neff and Morganstern lines including associated families.
- Family history of Charles F Kerchner of Lehigh County, PA USA. Includes link to genetic DNA testing information and resources.
- Family history discussion group including Irish, USA and Military topics. USA features birth, death, census and marriage sub topics.
- Descendants of Thomas Kesterson (1648-1720) of London ENG; died in Northumberland County, Virginia, USA. Includes BDMs and associated families.
- Family tree of Barbara Key including photographs and information about Virginia, Tennessee and Texas.
- Researching the name and its global application. Site is maintained by Scott Prentice with submissions welcome.
Kibbee, Rosnagel, Slater, Thompson and Allied Lines
- Family history including surnames Stadler, Emery, Thompson, Hintz, Wilson, Rakoczy and Masters. Features descendant trees, photographs and associated links.
- Ancestral heritage and general interests of Robert Kiff including a surname study and web services.
- US family tree of George Patrick Kilhefner from Detroit, MI to Ashland, OH and Ephrata, PA. Surnames include Crabtree, Rowe, Kilhefner, Springer, Kahl and Keegan.
Killough Reunion Association
- Primary purpose is to assist those who are doing research on their Killough ancestors and contemporaries.
- Tracing the ancestral past of Cindy Kimes from Elkhart, IN USA. Includes the surnames Boyer, Brown, Fishley, Hilton, Horein, Kimes and Wales.
- Ancestral heritage of Bud and Joyce (Kincel) Christian including the surnames Bavers, Bucholtz, Chakey (Czaky), Christian, Killett, Kincel, Ross Lamd, Lattimer and Orr.
- Family history presented in narrative form, based on information from Census and Vital Records, as compiled by Bill Kinnersley. Includes pedigree tree.
- Ancestral heritage of Jim Kinter. Includes information on Kintersburg Bridge which was built in 1877 in Kintersburg, Indiana, PA USA. The bridge was named after the local storekeeper Isaac Kinter.
- Family history of Bob Kipke including most wanted, sons of the revolution, US Navy research and Detroit Class of 1942.
- Family tree of Kerry Kirk from Dry Ridge, KY USA. Seeking the descendants of Kelly Kirk; known children are Dennis and Craig.
- Features surname origins, notable Kisbys, family tree, plus a gedcom for the period 1605 to 1999.
- General history, photographs, associated links, gedcom files and family tree.
Kitzes Family Reunion
- Family history of Ze'ev Wolf Kitzes circa 1700. Includes various documents and associated links.
Kizhanatham Family Tree
- Descendants of Kizhanatham V Athinatha Iyengar (b.1902) as compiled by Andal Krishnamurthy.
- Ancestral history of Cindy A Klemm including the Hemelberg, Kramer and Klein families of Germany.
- Family history including the descendants of Rafael Knecht and Chaja Sura Hersz.
- Ancestors and descendants of Colin Knevett including pedigree, forum, associated information and point of contact.
Knibb(s) One Name Study
- Single name study featuring the variants Knibb, Knibbs and Nibbs.
- Family history and message boards. Includes searchable index, photographs, and related links. Also offers information in German.
Knowles in Georgia
- Ancestral research including a diary (1852-1858) and the story of Joseph E Noles (1817-1907).
- Ancestral heritage including the branches of Fearby, Griggs, O'Brien and O'Conner.
Kolojeski/Kolodziejski Family History
- Focus is on the lineages of Przeradowo and nearby towns in Poland (north of Warsaw) that arrived in Shenandoah and Scranton, PA USA between 1899 and 1907.
- Family history of James Kooistra, mostly in the County of Achtkarspelen, in the Province of Friesland.
Kopciak and Kamenmacher
- Researching the names and their Jewish origins. Includes pedigrees, spelling variations and guestbook.
- Family history of the Somerset County, Pennsylvania pioneer Michael Korns Snr, who was born in Berks County, PA in 1760 and died in Somerset County in 1824.
Koshko Family Lineage
- Ancestral heritage of Rick Wiegmann Koshko; features the descendants of Andrew Koszkowski and Julia Radiak who settled in central PA, USA and assumed the name Koshko.
- Family history and general interests of Vernon R Kostohryz. Features Kostohryz and Rydel ancestry and trip to the Czech Republic.
- Ancestors and descendants of Antoni Kostrubala and Helen Harkot. Features Polish origins and family branches in the USA.
- Descendants of John Spencer Martin, Johann Nay and John Ashcraft as compiled by N L Kotowski from Parkersburg, WV USA.
- Family history of Mary Kozy including the surnames Bostow, Martin, Shiver, Crews, Purcell, Starr, Susak, Bondly and Weger. Features pedigree charts, census records, mailing list and links to associated message boards.
- Investigating the Kraus(e) families from the German villages on the Volga to establish relationships between worldwide lineages. Includes variants Crouse, Krause and Krouse. Maintained by Dick Kraus.
Krems and Taylor
- Family History of William H Krems including paternal line from Osnabruck, Hannover, DEU; and maternal line from Warwick, NY USA. Includes Staatsarchive Emigration Search Help.
Kristoffersen and Holthe Family
- Ancestral history from middle-Norway.
- Family history of Patrick Krohn including associated links.
- Descendants of Willhelm Frederick Kropf (b.1901) of Teuffenthal, Bern, SWZ. Includes the surnames Noyes and Whiting.
- Family history and general interests of Danny Krukewitt.
Kruse Family from Germany
- Ancestry from Viezen and Selow of the old Grand Duchy of Mecklenburg-Schwerin now Mecklenburg Vorpommern, of far northeastern Germany and related families in Illinois, Wisconsin and New York.
Kumbanad Family, Kerala, India.
- A family tree and family history going back to Easaw Panicker, who lived in the latter half of the 18th century. Has a section for members only.
Kuykendall - Neuffer
- Family history as compiled by Don Kuykendall.
- Family history of the line based in Erie, PA. Includes surnames Nagy, Pirnaga, Grega and Kurta.
Kuzniewski and Kneski Journal
- Family history project covering the United States and Poland.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 15, 2014 at 6:24:09 UTC -