become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surnames/H
Hoar, Hoare, Horr
Home: Family: Family Websites: H
Society: People: Personal Homepages: H
This category in other languages:
- Ancestral heritage of Linda Haas Davenport. Includes land and military records, census data and research information.
- Research resources featuring BDMs of England and Wales with connections to AUS, CAN, NZ and the USA. Also features various pedigrees, a random collection of parish register entries and strays, plus census data.
- Family history and general interests of John-Lloyd Hagger.
- Ancestral heritage of Wes and Mimi Hakanen including guestbook and photographs.
- Family history of Carol Haley including surnames Gilbert, Hodgers, Vincent and McKenzie.
- Family history of Steve Halket. Includes a picture of the Halket(t) ancestral home located at Pitfirrane, southwest of Dunfermline in Fife, SCT.
- Researching the name and its global application. Includes pedigree database, photographs and associated information.
- Family history as compiled by Steve and Tim Hallberg. Surnames include Gauthier, Dalton, Tilton, Ohr, Goulet and DeLisle. Features pedigree database and photographs.
- Collection of references designed by Halsemas or about Halsemas. Includes antique documents, pedigree database, history, maps and various personal pages.
- Descendants and history of William J. Ham as compiled by Marvin J. Hamm Jr. Includes the addition of the surname variant to the line as well as photographs, cemetery and reunion information.
Ham: Burning Bush
- Family history of Deborah Jane Ham including the surnames Bishop, Turner, Baker, Baldwin, Field, Hicks, Davis, Field, Hoare and Lemon.
- Ancestral history and general interests of Leo and Wilma Hamar. Includes contact details and photograph album.
Hamby: Our Family Tree
- Features pedigree, message board, photographs, records, stories and associated links.
Hamersky/Hamerski/Hammersky and Allied Families Newsletter
- Published from 1980 to 1995 for the benefit of descendants. Newsletter is available in English, Portuguese and German.
Hand Family Network
- Ancestral history including contact details and general interests.
- Family history of Jared (Jed) Handspicker, including surnames Handspiker, Hanselpacker, Stark and Ferris.
- History of Irish and American connections. Includes pedigree, biographies, reunions and guestbook.
Hanks Family History
- Research study including references and resources for ENG, AUS and the USA. Features census indexes; publications; cemetery, marriage, BDM and civil registrations; gaol and military records; LDS Film Numbers; and various pedigrees.
- Family tree of Vicky M Harbourne.
- Ancestral research as compiled by Tamara J Hogoboom. Includes the Reed and Williams lineages and Mennonite/Prussian history.
- UK research focusing on Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire. Includes the ancestry of Anthony Edward Hardiment (b.1938) and wife Carolyn Joyce Parker.
- Interactive community investigating the historical and genealocial past and present of the Hardoon family.
Harlan Family in America
- Non-profit association formed in 1987 to perpetuate and promote the family's pedigree history and heritage. Free membership applies, annual donations welcome.
- Descendants of Michael Ernst (Hörner) Harness, Snr (b.1701).
Harrigan: That's Me
- Single name global study maintained by Wayne Harrigan.
- Family tree as compiled by Bob and Don Harrold. Includes the surnames Harrold, Turner, Kelley and McFarland.
- Resources for researchers such as archives, famous faces, chat facility and guestbook.
- Ancestral heritage as compiled by Lester J Hartrick. Focus is on the descendants of German emigrants who settled in Ireland in 1709. Subsquent lineages migrated to Canada and the USA.
- Family history and heritage of James C (Jim) Hartung. Includes surnames Fogwell, Lusby, Riddle and Walker. Features surname origins, newsletters, lineages and general research information.
Hasbrouck Family Association, Inc
- US based, non-profit society representing those interested in learning about their living relatives, ancestry and Huguenot heritage. Includes the variants Hasbrouck, Hasbrook, Hasbrooke, HasBrook, HasBrouck and Hasbroek.
- History of the name including the variants Hatcliffe, Hatcliff, Hatliff, Hatlif, Atcliff, Atliff, Hatchcliffe, Hatlefe, Hartcliffe, Hawclyff, Hatteclyf, Hatlyff, de Haddeclive and de Hatclyf. Features origins and BDM database.
- Family history, stories, poetry and artwork as compiled by William Hattenhauer.
- Dedicated to the memory of Sharon Leilani Hatton Watanabe (1951-1997). Features the descendants of James Hatton (b.1817) of IRL; compiled by Fran Hatton.
- Tracing 1000 years of family heritage. Includes the surnames Hepworth, Crouch and the clan MacLeod.
- Heraldry and history of the name including the variants Haviland, Havilant, Havellande, Haveland, Havylande, Haverlain, Haverland, De Havilland, De Haveilland. Includes the descendants of Thomas, Sieur De Haveilland, Jurat of Guernsey, 1470.
- Family history of Moses Herron; Joshua Allan Hearne; and Joshua Orr, Carl and James Merle Hearn. Includes the surnames Foster, Evans, Harkey, Froneberger and Gunn.
- History of the Heath family of Cheshire; compiled by Geoff Heath.
Heckernbach Family History
- Descendants of Dr Johann Adam Heckenbach (b.1831) and Franciska Sophia Fisher (b.1838). Also features historical and geographical information about the Heckenbach surname and immigration to the USA.
Heinly Family Association
- Tracing the line of Matthias Heinlein and his son David who arrived in Philadelphia onboard the ship Patience.
- Researching several related families in the USA.
- Documenting the name and its application. Features wills, history, census data, and all spelling variants. Registered with the Guild of One-Name Studies, number 2806.
Heng: Kathy's Place
- Family history from Norway, to the USA. Features the surnames Heng and Muller.
- Family history of James and Jennifer (Gilbert) Hensley of Arkansas.
- Family history of John Herbst III. Includes lineages form Europe and the USA, and the surnames Foster, Mazet, Escalle, Martin and Bereetche.
Hericks: Tom and Sharons Family Surnames
- Ancestral history including the lineages of Creech, Frank, Koenig, Kruse, Moorkamp, Reinhardt, Ross, Stacey and Visser.
- Registered one-name study with searchable indexes and a register of researchers.
- Ancestors of Bruce Hildebrandt of Ontario, CAN.
Hingston One Name Study
- Features various pedigrees, mailing list and origins.
Hingston: Amhinja Cats
- Ancestral history and feline interests of the Hingston family. Features the ancestors of Howard Andrew Hingston; focus is on the lineage from the South Hams area of Devon, ENG.
Hinshaw Family Association
- Informal group collecting and disseminating information from researchers everywhere. Includes the history of Hinshaw, Henshaw and allied lines.
- Historical time-line for the family beginning in 1300. Focuses on the descendants of Konrad and Rudolf Hintermeister and includes photographs, drawings, historical facts, and maps.
- Ancestors of Bill Hocutt in North East Texas. Includes the surnames Lunsford, Dodson and Moore.
- The Surname Hodgson Association and Resources Enterprise (SHARE) is a one-name society worldwide that collects and connects Hodgson family trees including variants.
- Ancestral database including families of Fürstenau, Osnabrück, Weser-Ems, Germany to Northwestern Indiana. Compiled by William Taber.
Hoelzen-Bowen Family Tree
- Family history of Deborah A Bowen from Burlington in Iowa, USA.
- Focusing on ancestors from Ireland, Metzenseifen, Italy and Germany who settled in the Pittsburgh, PA region.
Hogarth Family HQ
- Research and discussion hub for those investigating the name and its application worldwide. Includes the spelling variants Hoggarth, Hoggart and Hoggard.
- Single name study including research, resources, and an archive sorted by geographic location. Submissions are welcome.
Holmes à Court and Kendrick
- Extended family history of Polly Holmes à Court including surnames Ashe, Ashe à Court, Campbell, Hamerlsey, Holmes, Homersley, Rainy and Wyndham.
- Ancestors Of Elizabeth Anne and Abigail Gray Holschuh. Includes the letters of Lina Belle Johnston.
- Descendants of Jacob Hoppes born circa 1790 in Oley, Ruscombmanor Township, Berks County, PA USA. Compiled by Denise Kern.
- Ancestors of Albert Horn of Ipswich as compiled by Albert David Horn. Includes various surnames from East Anglia.
Hotchkiss Family Genealogy - The Scottish Lines
- Family lineages from Scotland, their relatives and related surnames. Features a guestbook, searchable index, photographs, related links, and contact details.
Hotz Family History
- Ancestors and descendants of John Jacob Hotz as compiled by Carol Hotz. Includes the lineages of Brink, Beckmeyer, Krughoff and Peithmann.
- History of the lineage from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio from 1574. Includes database sourced from census records, newspaper articles, BDMs, wills and personal interviews. Highlights the descendants of Edward Howe of Lynn, MA USA.
Howerton Heritage: USA
- Quarterly e-newsletter investigating the name and its application in America. Features history of the database, noteboard, reunions, biographies, obituaries and associated links.
Hoyle Family Tree
- Research database compiled by Andrew Hoyle. Also features the surnames Young, Robinson and Daniel.
- Ancestral history of James (Jim) Huber including the surnames Elms, Tschida and Alquist who settled in Minnesota USA. Features family photographs, pedigrees and associated information.
- Family history and general interests of James W Hudgins III. Includes family photographs, pedigree, diecast collection, and professional resume.
Hudnall and Bradshaw Families
- Tracing the lineages of Kanawha County, WV USA. Compiled by Carol Hudnall Fisher.
- Surname database and family group sheets, including related Gore family.
Hull Family Association
- Aims to develop, preserve and exchange information on the history of the name in the United States, including Hohl and Holl variations.
- Family trees of this family, and of the related families: Bergener, Edwards, Floyd, Getz, Godwin, Hadley, Hardin, Jurney and Scott.
- Information and resources for those researching the name and its application.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 11:05:05 UTC -