become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surnames/G
Home: Family: Family Websites: G
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Genealogy: Surnames: G
Society: People: Personal Homepages: G
This category in other languages:
- Dedicated to tracing various lineages throughout the world. Features census records, photographs and family trees.
Gaither, John, Descendants Inc.
- Non-profit organization promoting the history and impact of the Gaither family in Anne Arundel County, Maryland from 1620 to present.
- Family history translated into English by Colonel Augustus Henry Deane CIE, 1916. Compiled by Marcus Rodney Galiffe, Warwickshire UK. Includes surname variation of Gaifre.
Garcia and Patterson
- Researching the family surname throughout Uruguay, Argentina, Paraguay, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Falkland Islands, Scotland and Portugal. Includes general comments and photographs.
Gardiner and Candlish
- Family history and photographs plus details pertaining to the Internet Information Services for Canadian Agriculture and Bioenergy Technology.
- Family history of Johann Gareis 1745-1809. Includes Franz Gareis (art-painter) 1775-1803, Joseph Gareis (sculptor) 1778-1844, and Johann Gareis (joinermaster) 1785-1856.
- Single name study including all variants, descendants worldwide are welcome. Features history, origins, research interests, database, photographs and biographies.
- Name study, DNA project, maps of the distribution of the names Garvey, McGarvey and Garvan in Ireland, mid-1800s and transcript of all Garvey and McGarvey entries in the 1850 US Census.
- Researching the lineage from Pittsylvania County, Virginia that descends from William T Gauldin, a Revolutionary War Soldier.
Geary, Jewel, Little, and Tucker Family
- Descendants of Peter Gary (b.1762) and wife Catherine Kester. Peter was a Revolutionary War solder from Somerset County, Pennsylvania.
- History of the Gysi, Geesey and Keesey family from Switzerland to York County, Pennsylvania USA. Biographies of related families and lineages are also included.
Gemmell and Walker
- Family history including surnames Ball, Brown, Rawley and Staley. Origins in Ayrshire, Scotland, settling Lanark County, Upper Canada.
- Family history of Roland Gennerat. Site also available in French and German.
- Descendants of Joesph Marey Genovves. Acrobat PDF reader required to view tree.
- Researching the lineage from Wiesental, Germany and the German and French Catholic families who settled in Western New York, Michigan, and Québec.
- Y-Chromosome testing to determine worldwide family connections.
- Ancestral pedigree including surnames Lahiff, Coleman, McGinnis, Knaeble, Lefebvre, Sexton, Archer, Sweeney, Gilbert, Mooney, Duffy, Zarins and Tenisons. Also features transcript from the Minneapolis West High School Yearbook, 1919 (The Hesperian).
- Researching the name and its application throughout the world. Includes general history, cities, places, family photographs and associated links.
- Family tree data related to William Gerrish of Newbury, MA USA from 1639. Includes the related surnames of Bartlett, Baum, Clough, Conover, Fiske, Lowell, Thurber, and Wood.
- One name study up to and including those living in 1901, currently from 1574. UK bias but with a worldwide interest.
- Surname origins and pedigree research including the lineages of Alkire, Bauer, Boss, Buescher, Doerr, Hobelmann, Kriege, Otten, Reymer, Shobe and Townley. Compiled by Martin Giesing, Union, Missouri USA.
- Family tree and stories compiled by Stanley Gilinsky. features surname variants of Galinski, Galinsky, Gilinski, Glinski, Glinsky, Golinski, and Golinsky.
- Family history of Brian Gilkison, including surnames Corson and Polking. Lineages from Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana predominate.
- Research relating to Medora F. Gilliland, an early pupil at the Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind.
- Family tree as maintained by David J Girdner. Includes historical sketch, family photographs and the migration of the lineage from Germany to Pennsylvania and Tennessee.
- Family history featuring surnames Heier, Zimmerman, Gabriel, Foulke, DeHaven, Montgomery, Myers and Hodgen. Areas covered include Germany, Russia, France and the UK.
Gliedman Internet Family Tree
- Connecting the family's American branches as compiled by Erik Gliedman. Includes resources, pedigrees, research and contact details.
- Family history of Brian Gloyer, includes database and documents.
- Descendants of William Franklin Goedert.
Goffs and Hobbs and Everything in Between
- Family database as compiled by Gwen Goff Hobbs.
- All-Goldfarb is a communication hub for those researching the name and its global application.
- Ancestral heritage for Larry Goldsack compiled by Pam Goldsack. Includes surnames Cousens, Wraight and Holmes.
- Family history of Dafanie Goldsmith including surnames Bennett, Pinker and Ball.
- Registered with the Guild of One-Name Studies, number 3034. Variants include Gomary, Gombery, Gomberry, Gombry, Gomory, Gumbary, Gummary, Gumry and similar spellings.
- A family page announcing a reunion in Tasmania in 2005.
Goodale Family Tree
- Family research including surnames Chisholm, Manson, Casias, Levisee, Fletcher, Schoeneman, Maestas, Chesney, Barsi, Dallari, Baumbaugh and Piccardo.
- Family research compiled by Evelyn Smith. Includes surname index, photographs and Kentucky Reunions.
- Family history tracing its origins back to Godinot, of Saxon origin, settled in England in the middle to late 10th century. Includes archives, tree, photographs and guestbook.
- Repository of world wide research. Indexes, 1881 distribution map, register of researchers.
- Family history and photographs of Ron Goodwin. Includes descendants of Theophilus Goodwin Snr 1709-1788.
Gormley: Shaking Family Trees
- Myra Vanderpool Gormley's research and resources. Seeking descendants of Abraham Vanderpool (1766-1831) and Phoebe Isaacs (circa 1770-1833) of Ashe County, North Carolina and Marion County, Indiana, USA.
- History and application of the name including variants Gorveatt and Gorveatte.
Gotcher Family Homepage
- Information on Henry Gotcher (abt 1750) and his descendants.
Gottsch Family History
- Ancestral history of William Gottsch. Includes coat of arms and guestbook.
- Researching the origins and the application of the name worldwide, including variants Gouedy, Goudie and Gowdey.
- Lineage of the descendants of Jean Goyetche, and information on the modern Goyetch family.
- Ancestral history of Deborah Grannary Cadogan, Quebec Canada. Includes family photographs and surnames James and Walter.
- Family history of Marty and Karla Grant, United States, mostly in the south.
- Family history of Timothy John Grave, Avoca, Minnesota USA. Includes surnames Ackerman, DeBoer, Elias, Gritman, Groote, Huismann, Johnson, Maxwell, Palmer and Van Westen.
Greathouse Point: Guild Greathouse Research Center
- Resource center for the Greathouse Cousin Network (GCN), bringing together those researching the name's history, heritage and application throughout the USA.
Greaves of Walkeringham
- Family history of Janet Straw (nee Greaves), includes database and photographs.
- Ancestral history of Gary Gressel, including gedcom family tree and information on Joan Lowrey, a professional historian specializing in German research.
Grewar Genealogy of South Africa
- David McKenzie Grewar (born 1796 Linlithgow, Scotland), arrived in Cape Town, South Africa, in 1817. Contains genealogy, photos and some Grewar history.
- Family history of Sue and Mike Grieves including the surnames Broadhurst, Casey, Grieves and Williamson from England, Ireland and Australia.
Griffin Family Tree
- History of the lineage including photographs, documents, biographies, reunions, download page and feedback form.
- Griffis family and genealogy information
- One name study including variant Grimwade compiled by Maggie Driver. Includes pedigrees, BDM, census, newspaper, alumni entries and associated resources.
Grindlay Single Name Study
- Grindlay plus variants Grinlay, Grinley, Grindly and Grindley. Includes database, research forum, arms, motto, crest and origins.
- Family history of Eric Grivel. Includes Grivel Community for the distribution of information pertaining to the surname worldwide.
- Descendants of Stefan Gräber, Baden, Germany. Son Lewis Joseph Gräber arrived in the USA in 1832, later changing his name to Craver.
- Pedigree for Australian lineages. Includes contact details for Brian Gubbins, member of the 'Guild of One-Name Studies' who is responsible for coordinating queries and data for the surname world-wide.
- Directory of links containing family information including obituaries, cemetery records, marriage details, family group sheets and census data (mostly USA).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 28, 2015 at 15:35:03 UTC -