become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surnames/F
Open Directory - Society: Genealogy: Surnames: F
Home: Family: Family Websites: F
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Genealogy: Surnames: F
Society: People: Personal Homepages: F
This category in other languages:
Fairhead Family Fellowship: UK
- Researching the various lineages with origins in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and London. Features mailing list plus regular newsletters and associated reunions.
- Tracing families originating in England and now spread Worldwide. Includes details on over 6600 individuals, plus photos, census, emigration, educations, wills and biographies.
Fantes: Roots in Bohemia
- Researching and documenting the family branches that oringinated in the Czech Republic.
Farhi: Les Fleurs de L'Orient
- Ancestral heritage of the name and its application. Includes French origins, Middle Eastern history; and the Farhi tree of Izmir taken from the records of the Jewish Community of the late 19th century.
Farmery and De Sutter
- Family tree of Ron Farmery and Ghislaine De Sutter of Borchtlombeek, Belgium.
- Two books of 1,600 pages with 37,000 names. First prize winners of Connecticut and Maine Genealogy societies.
- Ancestry and lineage of Dane Farrell. Includes photographs, personal notes, historical records, and features the surnames of Balser, Bingham, Byrne, Farrell, Faulkner, Mays, Mooney, and Springer.
- Research and resources for the various US lineages as maintained by Linda Fay Kaufman. Includes origins, crest, worldwide links and associated ancestry.
- Currently compiling a global database of all Featherstone descendants. Newsletter available via fee based membership.
- Researching the family line that originated in Hungary. Surnames include Felt, Koi, Koj, Tutuska, Foldi, Folding and Fabi.
- Family trees for Boome, Bunnett, Davey, Farrow, Fenn, Finbow, Howieson, Spink, Waller and Wegg; from Suffolk and Norfolk and Stirlingshire, UK.
- Family history, friends and general interests. Includes a booklet by Pastor Lloyd Fesmire tracing the Christian Fesmire lineage from Germany in 1733.
- Researching the lineages of Feyers, Caveye, Dieleman, Gheldof, Clay, Cordes, Hogue and McConnell.
- Covering northern Germany, 19th Century America, and Brazil. Includes family photographs and associated documents.
- Ancestral heritage of Lucie Field featuring the lineages of Virginia, Kentucky and Indiana. Surnames include Frymire, Knaub, Gohn and Hinkle.
- Book and resources for Fieldens. Includes reunion news.
- Family research including surnames Creech, Snellgrove, Medlock and Detwiler.
- Family history of James D Fields as compiled by Hubert Danny Fields, Pinsonfork, Kentucky USA. Includes the surname Blalock.
- Ancestors and descendants of Johann (Peter) Fillbrunn and Elizabeth Harshbarger.
- Ancestral heritage of Mildred (Sue) Fingado Hubbard of Cupertino, CA USA. Many of the family lines oringate in Germany.
Fisk/e Family Association (FFA)
- Non profit association dedicated to the research and preservation of Fisk and Fiske history, US based.
- Dedicated to Peter and Mary Fitzpatrick of Ireland and later New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. Compiled by Mike Fitzpatrick.
Flack: Jimsky's Emporium
- Family history and general interests of James Alfred Flack. Includes the surnames Allison, Bavester, Benstead, Bessant, Carter, Collingwood, Haylocke and Wiseman.
- Family history of Edward and Clary Flathers. Includes the descendants of Edward Flathers of England, born circa 1755; sent to America in 1774.
- Newsletter dedicated to sharing research and information about the name. Includes family trees, facility to add research interests and information on the Flatt, Vliet, Van Vleet, Van Fleet, Van Der Vleet DNA Project.
- Researching the family line from England to Canada.
- Single name study featuring the worldwide application of the name including variants Flellow, Flewelin, Flewelling and Llewellyn. Features crest, motto and free email.
- Family tree of Derek and Val Flockhart including lines from Europe, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and the USA.
- Newsletter dedicated to sharing research and information about the name and its variants. Includes family lines and information on the Floyd DNA Project.
- Ancestral heritage and general interests of Lou Fogan.
Fogleman (Vogelmann) Reunion
- Information about the first Foglemans who traveled to the US in the 1700's from Germany to North Carolina. The Foglemans have a reunion every year in Burlington, NC.
- Researching the lineages of Bedford and Lehigh counties in PA, includes associated families throughout America.
- American and Scottish heritage of Millie Morris from Terra Bella, CA USA. Surnames include Holmes, Cleveland, Stanton and Lull.
Forcum Family History
- American, ancestral history of James R Forcum; includes the spelling variants Forkum and Forkim.
Ford and Mobley
- Information on the families of Dolores Ford Mobley and Mark Mobley.
- Family history of Dave Foreman including photographs of the East Kent lineage from 1758. Also features the surnames Trice, Wills, Jackson, Vaughn and Wilson.
- Ancestral heritage of David Forney. Focus is on the American descendants of the Huguenot lineage from the Ain Province in France.
- Worldwide ancestry, history and heritage. Includes resources, mailing list and message board.
Fortners in Ontario
- Researching the Fortner lineages of Canada. Includes surname study and the associated lines of Bryce, Penn and Scott.
- Dedicated to the Fortney lineages, past and present, with special emphasis on contemporary family lines.
Fosbery: Family Roots and Shoots
- Originating at Fosbury in Wiltshire; recorded in the Domesday Survey 1086. Includes all spelling variants, general history and significant family members and associated worldwide links.
- Mary and Henry Fougère's family and friends. Surnames include Fougere, Baroi, Dugas, Samson, Landry, Cordeau, Boudreau, Doyle and McCay.
Foulke Family Association (FFA)
- Aim is to preserve communication amongst descendants and document and preserve family history. Membership is open to any descendant of Edward and Eleanor Foulke.
- Ancestral heritage of Curtina Simmons. Focus is on African American lineages including the spelling variants Faust, Fouse and Fouce.
- Etymology of the name and worldwide demographics. Includes origins, ancestry, famous faces and guestbook. Maintained by Rob Foweraker.
Frank: New York
- Researching the lineages of German origin, in particular Henry Frank of the Mohawk Valley area of Herkimer County.
Freilino and Thompson
- Family history and photographs featuring the lineages of Italy, England, Ireland, Scotland and the USA.
- Ancestors and descendants of Robert and Augusta Frepan from Germany, as compiled by Sharon Frepan. Features the lineages of South Bend, Indiana.
- Ancestral heritage of David Fridley including Alderson cousins, pedigree, gravestone collection and transits.
- Researching the name and its spelling variants; includes link to join the Frith-L Rootsweb Mailing List.
Fullen Family Tree
- Ancestral history, photographs, family bible documents and records. Surnames include Fullen, Ribble, Booker, Showers, Dunaway, Bush and Carmichael.
- Family history including the surnames Lane, Haney, Kellogg, Strickland and Weatherford.
- Resources and communication hub for those researching the name and its worldwide application. Features history, individual contacts, gedcoms, sources, and coat of arms.
- Christopher and Ayashi Furtado's family tree.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, May 11, 2013 2:24:03 PM EDT -