become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surnames/D
Home: Family: Family Websites: D
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Genealogy: Surnames: D
Society: People: Personal Homepages: D
This category in other languages:
- Family history including the surnames Oven and Simanski.
- Global name research including history and pedigrees.
- History of the name and its application worldwide. Includes the variants Dancy, Dancey, Dance, Dancie, Dansey, Dansie, Danesi, Danzie, Danzey, Dauncey, Dauntsey, de Anesi, de Dantesia and de Ansey.
Danenhower of Pennsylvania
- German ancestors that settled in Germantown and Montgomery County region. Historical data enhanced with Currier and Ives graphics.
Danley: Saltillo Road
- Researching the surnames Danley, Cockrum, Pugh and Pennington; mostly in the southern United States.
- Ancestral databases (Scotland to Massachusetts and New England) 1620s to 1900s. Features resource library including census data and war/city directories.
Darroch Family History
- Family history of John Darroch. Features the diary of David (Davey) Mackey Darroch; and a photograph of George Darroch (1797-1877) from Whitehouse, SCT to Mahurangi, NZ.
- Resource to collect and distribute information; to organise data on an international basis; and to communicate new developments.
Debenham Family History
- Background, history of the various lines, registers and sources.
DeCastro Family Story
- Ancestral heritage from NZ to the UK. Includes family tree, crests and surname origins.
- Descendants of James Franklin Decker (b.1864), arrived the Midland Michigan area from New York circa 1890; son of Samuel I Decker.
- Photographs from Belgium, Holland and the USA of Angelus and Marie Louise DeGroene DeKlerck and family. Includes variant DeClerk and DeRycke documents.
- Resource hub for those researching the name. Features origins; international links and contacts; and lineages from POL, DEU and the USA. Site is available in Polish and English.
- Family of Pierre DeLavoye and Elisabeth Vadois, settled in Canada in 1667. Includes Whissel family, descendants from Loyalists who settled Quebec circa 1800. Bilingual, English and French.
Delhoyo, Olmo, Alfonso, Garcia, Rodriguez, Lopez Families
- Hispanic/Latino family tree popular surnames with lineages coming from Spain, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Cuba and the United States of America.
- Family history and photography compiled by Rob Deltgen, Luxemburg.
- Canadian family history including ancestral tree and photographs.
Dempster Family Archive
- Research references for the name including history, pedigrees, famous faces, clan, tartan and general overview.
- Story of the name and its use including the variants Dang, Deng, Dung, Tang, Teng, Thean, Then, Thian, and Thien.
- Research resource including notable family members and various pedigrees.
- Researching the family lines of Dennis, Rufener, Johnston, Bostwick, Burrows, Prudden, Walker, Smith, Levie and Pickrell. Compiled by Jeffery Scott Dennis.
- Family history focusing on the lineages from Ohio and West Virginia, USA. Compiled by Floyd Derenberger.
- Ancestral heritage of the de Simone family including associated lineages.
- Family lineage from Franklin County, NY USA with collateral lines of O'Neil, Tracy, Finnegan, McKillip, Ryan and Gaffney.
Dietzel and Diezel
- Family history research, especially the branches still in Germany with links from Prussia circa 1840s. Other names of interest include Vaughan and Vaughn.
- Descendants of Nicholas Disbrow (1612-1683).
- Family history of Janvid Dittrich, including variation of Dittriche.
- Documentation and distribution of research pertaining to the line originating with Robert Doak; arrived in Boston in 1719.
- Family tree from Darton West Yorkshire; and associated families.
Dodhia: KMD Family Tree Project
- Featuring photograph albums, records, charts and general history. Surnames include Haria, Sumaria, Harania and Shah.
- Research interests of Tom Doherty including the surnames Fassig, Fasig, Goodfellow, Hood, Jakobi, Melcher and Smith.
- Descendants of the DOG family of Kilmadock, Perthshire, Scotland, includes variants Doige, Doigg, Doeg and Doegg. features global pedigree links and name history.
- Resource for recording births, marriages, deaths, military and court activities, newspaper articles and stories related to the name. Includes variants Dolbee, Dolbey and Dalby.
- Single name study investigating the history and application of the name worldwide.
- Researching the name and its worldwide application including variants Dollahide, Dollahite and Delahyde.
- Family lines of Dolman, Barbry and Bataille. Includes the Dolmans of Pocklington and Spadlington from 1290.
Dominikovich: The Living Past
- Family history including the Neal line.
- Descendants of Jimmy Donley (Donnelly) born circa 1764 in Fermanagh County, IRL; died 1855 in Mt Morris, Greene County, PA USA. Includes research forum and associated lineages.
- Family history, pedigrees, biographies and data on the name and variants as compiled by Jim Donnellan.
- Dedicated to researching the name and its application. Includes history, discussion group, Donnelly Store and associated web links.
- Ancestors from Northern Ireland and County Cork, IRL. Includes spelling variants Dunshea and Dunshee.
- Dedicated to the exchange of information regarding the Dore/Door/Dorr family of New England. American heritage began with Richard Dore in Portsmouth, NH.
- Ancestral history, family book, photographs and associated links.
- Documenting the heritage of the name including arms, crest, motto, origins and family trees.
- Family tree featuring Fatlali Shah, second King in the Qajar Dynasty of Persia (Iran); and son Dowlatshah. Dowltshahi are the descendant lineage of Dowlatshah.
Dragland Family Association
- Global non-profit organization whose mission is to re-connect family members scattered around the world. Includes pedigrees, history, photographs and forum.
- Researching the name and its application including variants Dravecky, Dravecký, Dravecki, Draveczky, Dráveczky, Draveczki, Dravetzky and Dravetzki. Features Czech origins, history, pedigree, coat of arms and family newsletter. Available in English.
Dreisbach Family Association
- Official US site for the Dreisbach, Dresbach, Driesbach, Treisbach, Dresback, Driesbaugh and other variants. Includes reunion details and message board.
- Ancestors of Nigel (O'Neil) Driscoll of Victoria, AUS.
- Family history and reunion information for descendants of Thomas Dryden (b.1744)in Scotland. Also includes newsletter, publications for sale, and contact list.
DuBois Family Association (DBFA)
- Aims to assemble and publish the family history and to preserve and advance Huguenot heritage with annual education programs at its annual reunion the third weekend in October.
- Single name study as compiled by Kevin Duerinck. Features a Y chromosome paternal test to calculate the most recent common ancestor. Includes current results, application to join, and MRCA and phylogentic tree.
- Family registers as compiled by Bob and Kathleen Duggan. Includes the surnames Manning, Renegar and Gelderland.
- Featuring the descendants of John Dumbreck of Barmuckity, Baron of Barmuckity; plus the Coat of Arms and Dumbreck (Edinburgh) Armorial.
Dumvilles of Hunton
- Descendants of Robert Dumville (b.1762) as compiled by Jill Holroyd and Miles Steven Dumville Holroyd. Includes stories, photographs, and family trees.
- Name resource including variants Dunten and Dutton. Features news, forum and bookstore.
Dupont Families in England
- Ancestral history featuring the Suffolk based Huguenot lineages. Arrived in the UK in 1685, by way of French refugee Philip Dupont.
- Family of Jean-Nicolas Durand who married Marguerite-Catherine Huot of Cap-St-Igance, Quebec. Includes the family of Pierre Genereux and Francoise Dessureaux of Berthier.
- Family history of Dennis Durbidge featuring the lineages of Berkshire, UK.
- Family history featuring the surnames Andre, Bissonnette, Durieu, Giesbrecht and Longfils.
- Ancestry of Terri Lee including the surnames Durkan, Fine, Price, Retzlaff and Tice.
DuVal Family Association
- Bringing together the descendants of Daneil Duval and his wife Philadelphia Dubois who were French Huguenots.
- Family history and general interests of Daniel Dykes. Includes research of the surname Dykes in Northern England, with related surnames such as Dyke, Bisby, Camilleri and Ridley.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2015 at 17:45:03 UTC -