become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surnames/C
Home: Family: Family Websites: C
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Genealogy: Surnames: C
Society: People: Personal Homepages: C
This category in other languages:
- Photograph albums, family history, pedigree trees. Includes surnames Dormaier, Garland, Klicker and Remmen.
- Family history of Jose M. Calderon Ortiz including origins and links to associated research.
- Ancestral history compiled by Deanna and Ellis Callicoat. Includes family recipes, photographs and related information.
Caradonna and Sheridan
- Ancestors and descendants of Gaspare Caradonna (b.1800) Vita, Siciliy and James Sheridan (b.1830) from Ireland. Compiled by Nancy Caradonna.
- Ancestral heritage from Sweden and Norway. Includes ancestors from Denmark, Germany, Estonia and Bohemia.
- Ancestral history of Irish families from Cork, Kerry, Monaghan, and Offaly. Also includes those who immigrated to Haverhill, Massachusetts USA, early 1880s.
- Bringing together various lineages across America and the rest of the world. Includes a newsletter devoted to the ancestral research of all Castos.
Caveys Family Worldwide Society
- Researching the name and its global application.
Cawthorn, Scott and DeSilva Palmer Family History
- Ancestral heritage of Ann McClean.
- Descendants of William Cazzell, born in Virginia circa 1780-1783; married Judith Lewis in 1826 in Floyd, KY circa 1885-1890. Died circa 1900 in Greenupsburg.
- Ancestral history of Jacki Chabot featuring the surnames Bobbitt, Cline, Dillinger and Kidd.
- Descendants of Jean Chadeayne, a French Huguenot who came to America in the late 1600s.
Champie Family History
- Ancestral heritage as compiled by Sigrid Nord-Champie. Features stories, photographs and associated links.
Chandlers of Coweta County Georgia
- Descendants of William Clark Chandler as compiled by James Francis McCoomb from Newnan, GA USA.
- Ancestral heritage, photographs, family pages and reunion information.
- Single name study including the variants Chatton and Chattin in the UK.
- Researching the lineage from of Alleghany County, NC USA, including descendants of Richard Cheek and Jennie Andrews.
- Family history of Paul Chenevey including Helmeczi and other related families in the USA, Canada, and Europe.
- Descendants chart and biography pages for more than 7,200 family members, dating from 1682 when John Churchman came to Pennsylvania from England with William Penn.
- Ancestral database featuring the US branches and their origins.
- Descendants of Lee Clarkson of Heaton Norris, Stockport; compiled by Spencer Clarkson.
Cleary and Luck Ancestry
- Researching the Lucks of Heathfield, the Reddens of Kent and the Clearys of Tipperary.
- Descendants of William Clement (d.1760) of Amelia County, VA USA.
Clendennen and Ehlers
- Family history of Orea Alvin Ehlers, Junior and wife Norma Jean Clendennen Ehlers. Includes member photographs, awards won, and related surnames.
- Family history with special reference to the descendants of Charles and Jane (Gordon) Clifford. Focus in on Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania and Hunterdon County New Jersey.
Clift: Tilling the Soil to Find My Roots
- Ancestors and descendants of Julie Clift. Focus is on the lineages from England to Australia.
Coath One Name Research
- Registered with the Guild, documenting the name worldwide.
- Ancestral history stretching across Scotland, France, Spain and the USA.
- Yahoo group for all Colagrosso and relatives worldwide. Primary aim is to discuss roots and determine whether a common lineage is shared.
Colehour and Kreger Ancestry
- Ancestors and descendants of John and Henry Kohlhauer who arrived in Philadelphia, PA USA in 1804. Compiled by Bill Colehour.
- Family history and reunion information for the descendants of Jeff and Phyllis Levert Collins.
- Descendants of Quartermaster George Colton, who arrived from Sutton Coldfield, England to the Salem, MA USA in 1640. Includes generations chart, name index, individual biographies, and a guest book.
- Preserving the history of the Combs Cemetery in Izard County, Arkansas. Provides a record of the 600 plus burials at the cemetery. Also features the family history of Robert Combs (b.1827) and wives Edna Elizabeth Campbell and Famie Dixon.
- Descendants of Nicholas Connett as compiled by Lynn Proud. Features general history, records and associated links.
- Ancestral heritage of Ron Coombs including the surnames Aylward, Birch, Farrell and Stitson. Features Census data, French and Australian connections, BDMs and Coombs surname study.
- Connecting unknown family members of Coon and applicable variants using the non-recombining Y study.
- Descendants of Richard Corbold born circa 1395 in Suffolk, ENG. Includes worldwide branches and associated links. Also features information on Corbould artists and their correspondence.
Corfield Family Tree
- Descendants of Richard Corfhull and Abigail de Lutwyche of Corfhull, Longvill and Chatwall in Shropshire, UK.
- Family history and personal interests of Jim Corley of Manchester, GA USA. Includes family tree, biography, generation report, hobbies, and photographs.
- Family ancestry and research compiled by Michael Corson. Includes information on the DNA project, charts, related surname Beyer, and research links.
Corson/Colson Family History Association
- Uniting family members worldwide including all spelling variants and regardless of lineage.
Cory Family Society
- Dedicated to the research and publication of information about the name and its many variants, including ancestors and descendants. American based with English roots. Features family DNA Project.
- Ancestral history of Brian Corzilius including family lineages; the variant Corcilius; and musings on pottery.
- Family history of Jim and Marlene Cosgrave. Includes database and general history.
- Researching the name and its application worldwide. Currently focusing on the UK and USA family branches.
Cotter Family of New Farm Brisbane
- History of two Irish immigrants arriving separately in Australia in the 1800's, marrying, establishing a family home in New Farm Brisbane and raising six children. Includes photographs from 1896 to 1930's as well as a map of the area circa 1895.
- Researching the name and its application in North America. Includes information on the Couch DNA project, mailing list and associated forum.
- Family history of Bruno Couck, includes variants Coeck, Koeck, Kouck, Coucke, Coecke, Koecke and Koucke.
- Ancestors and descendants of Robert Coalter (b.1785) from VA, USA. Features message board and surname study including spelling variants Coalter and Colter.
- Family history of John and Dora Coville including the surnames Arscott, Bell, Mayne and Main.
- Researching the name and its various derivatives. Maintained by Martin H Covington of Coventry.
Cowie and Shields
- Family history including Cowie, Duncan, Shields, and Smith. Features stories, generation charts, a guest book, and related links.
- History of the name and its application. Includes origins, monumental inscriptions, census data and associated links.
- Worldwide one-name study of Crabbe families including all variant spellings. Database and newsletter.
- One name study and its variants in England and Wales. Maintained by Larraine Williams.
- Family history of Chris Craggs, Addlestone, Surrey, England. Includes descendants of Joseph Craggs.
Craycroft, Bresnahan and Bresnan
- Researching the family lineages of Craycroft and Bresnahan from IRL and AUS; and Bresnan from the USA. Includes photographs, documents, gedcoms and associated links.
Creevy Family History
- History of the name and its application including the spelling variants Creavey, Creavy, Creevay, Creevey, Crevie, Crevey and Crevy.
Creller Family Tree
- Ancestors and descendants of James S Creller.
- Ancestral heritage of Bill Cribb featuring records and data for a number of families, cemeteries and high school yearbooks.
- Providing ancestral information and assistance to those researching the name, including variants Credland and Criddle.
Crispell Family Association
- Aims are to pursue and maintain connections among Crispells everywhere and to document and preserve the family history in America. Includes Huguenot origins and heritage.
Crossland and Crosslin
- Researching the name and its variants worldwide. Includes general history, origins, database, selected records and resources.
Crundwell Family History
- Ancestral research including surnames Horvath, Kerr, Madej, Schemine, Silva and Sliwinski.
- Ancestral history compiled by Pat Cryer. Includes surnames Best, Boult, Clark and Web. Also features an illustrated overview and descendens of the key individuals associated with the Cole Potteries in Tottenham, UK.
- Family history of Steven Cubberley from West Ham, London UK. Includes surname origins and general history.
- Researching and documenting all known Culpeppers, Culpepers and Colepepers. Includes worldwide family tree, archives, historical stories, biographies, research contacts, family album and general news and information.
Culpin Family Name Study
- Variants include Culpan. Birth, marriage, burial and census records plus family trees.
Cunningtons Family History
- Single name study started in the UK in 1989, now extending internationally with data for various regions. Includes BDMs, census and parish records. Maintained by Dave Cunnington from Middlesex, ENG.
- Documenting the ancestry and general interests of Janice and Brien Cushman. Surnames include Andrews, Booth, Brayford, Burrell, Edge, Groves, Houghton, Johnson, Malthouse, Osgood, Avery, Biggs, Crabb, Harrington, Houtz, Rofe, Strang and Wright.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 13:35:03 UTC -