become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surnames/A
Home: Family: Family Websites: A
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Genealogy: Surnames: A
Society: People: Personal Homepages: A
This category in other languages:
Abbs One-Name Study
- Origin, variants and available records.
- Family history of Joyce Acey. Includes surname list, photographs, and a collection of census, birth, marriage and death record resources.
- Family history and general interests of Jonathan Ackers. Includes the Ackers of Wigan, Scarisbrick and South West Lancashire, 1700 to present day. Also features a link to the Intercity Strollers.
Ada Family Tree
- Descendants of William Ada, Exciseman. UK, Australia, Canada and the USA.
Adent Family Tree
- Ancestral heritage of Anthony Leo Adent, including the descendants of Leonas Eidimtas and Rozalija Prancuzevicius.
- Family history tracing line from Surrey in the UK to Australia as compiled by Noel Adsett. Includes photographs, general history and gedcom.
- Book on the Aebi-Eby Families of Switzerland, Germany and North America, 1550-1850, by George F. Newman and Dieter E. Newman.
Agyar Family Mailing List
- Features ahnentafel reports, biographies, BDMs, cemetery and census records, church registers, reunions, wills and obituaries, webrings, land patents, military history, and tax records.
- Ancestors and descendants of Thomas Ahmuty. Includes descendant charts and features transcripts of wills, and other historical documents.
Ajzenbergs of Telechan
- Family tree, Arthur Eisenberg's family history book, and an account of Arthur's trip to Telechan. Includes variants Eisenbergs and Eizenbergs.
Akers Family: Banyan Tree
- Family history of the late Earl B Akers, Snr. Presented by his family Kay Lynn, Teresa, Melanie and Earl, Jnr.
- One-name study of Alefounder and variants. Includes family trees, heraldry and biographical notes.
- Family history including the associated lines of Philippe and Paruit, settlers in Mauritius.
- Descendants of Charles Allaire who left Poitou, FRA in 1658 and sailed to the New World on the Le Tareau (The Bull). Compiled by Philip John Dallaire.
Allchurch/Hallchurch and Related Families
- Featuring the family in Tudor times in North Worcestershire; the diary of Edward Allchurch 1866 written on his voyage from the UK to AUS; and the history of the related Pipes of Bilston including Sir Richard Pype, Lord Mayor of London and descent from Plantagenet Kings.
Alleyne of Barbados
- Family tree of Rev Richard Alleyne including the associated branches of Mahon, Tardien and Blonval.
- Ancestry of Aaron Alsweiler featuring gedcom files, general history, family tree and guestbook.
- Descendants of Freidrich Wilhelm Altreuter who came from Bavaria to New York City circa 1850. Focuses on the lineage of John Henry White III and Florence Riddle.
- Descendants of Antonio Amalfitano and Francesca Lauro. Includes family tree, photographs, forum and reunion details.
- Researching the Andert, Muth, Unger and Fleischhaker families of Pomogy, Hungary (Pamhagen, Austria). Compiled by Gene Andert. Includes link to Hamman surname resources.
Annals of the Annals
- Dedicated to the study of the Annal family, worldwide.
- Ancestral history including the tree of the Pastore family. Search has spread to Southern Italy and North West England.
Annis Family Association
- Research and preservation of family records, plus communication and reunion within the USA and CAN.
- Descendants of Johan Jurg Anstein. Includes surname resources, reunion information and research interests.
- Forum for the exchange of information concerning the name and spelling variations in Newfoundland and Labrador, CAN.
Applebee: From Pughole to Pasture
- Descendants of Joseph Applebee and Sarah Bacon (nee Peaker). Joseph emigrated to South Australia in 1839 with his mother and step-father, Daniel and Ann Hall.
- Relations of Doug Arbuckle including the surnames Farmer, Jacobs, Roark and Weeks.
Arcadipane and Ark Family History
- Ancestors and descendants of Salvatore Arcadipane Jnr and his wife Giovanina (Jennie) Sciarrotta, who migrated to the USA from Sicily, Italy in the 1900s. Includes name variation of Ark.
Archibald: Our Family Tree
- Various surnames, searchable database, histories and photographs featuring ancestors from Scotland, Wales, England, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Switzerland and early America.
Arndt: Leaves of Our Family Tree
- Ancestors and relatives of Rachel, Erik, Caleb, and Sarah Arndt. Includes family stories, pedigree charts, photographs and related surnames.
- Research notes of Charlie O'Haver, thrice great grandson of Adam Aronhalt.
- Group display and family tree journal.
- Ancestral heritage featuring the surnames Ashley, Brown, Burgan, Cantrell, Drain, Falls, Hallum, Hardy, Hunt, Hutchins, Kimmer, McKee, Phipps, Price, Westbrook and Willard.
Ashworth: Pomeroy, OH USA
- Ancestors and descendants of James Ashworth and wife Mary. Includes surnames Baker, Bond, Carver, Castle, Cornelsen, Ehlers, Erickson, Gaede, Hoyt, La Tourette, Patzkowski, Rupp, Schenck, Scott, Sponberg, Stromberg and Weber.
Asplet and Bryant Family
- Searching for information on the Asplet family of Jersey, Channel Islands. Also researching the family line of William Lafayette Bryant and Mary Etta Bryant of Union County, Mississippi.
- History and family tree compiled by John Atwell. Includes surname index and sources.
- Family lineage compiled by Phillip Charles Audet. Includes related surnames and links.
Austen Family History
- Ancestry of Robert Austen Young (1910-1985) and May Aroha Free (1911-1981) who were married in Auckland, NZ in 1935.
Austin Family Tree
- Ancestors and relations of James Arthur Austin born in Govan, Glasgow on 15 October 1896 .
- Ancestral research including spelling variations of Autery, Awtry, d'Autry, Dautry and Outry. Includes Autry surname e-mail list.
- Ancestral research including surnames Reams, Holcomb, Key and Patton.
- Family history of Leonard Avilla, Kemmerer, WY USA.
- Researching the worldwide lineages of Axsel, Axel or Achsel. Includes the descendants of Christian Frederick Axsel, and an early history of the South Africa lines.
Ayers and O'Malley: Shakin' of the Family Trees
- Researching the family ties of Aarin Shane O'Malley.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 8, 2016 at 5:15:06 UTC -