become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Utilities
All in the Family Tree
- Utility used in combination with a genealogical program that can produce a GEDCOM
- Windows program to document genealogical research. Creates hyperlinked Adobe PDF files from GEDCOMs, text files, images, and other user input.
Behold Genealogy Software
- A genealogy utility for Windows that allows you to view GEDCOM's in a single page.
- An electronic filing cabinet for systematically organizing and storing genealogical records.
- Utility to enable Legacy Family Tree files to be easily transferred from a PC to your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, enabling them to be viewed and edited wherever you are.
Family History CD
- Software to create interactive multimedia family history CD-ROMs. Add photographs, documents, PAF, video, and audio.
Family Tree Charting Software
- Windows-based software to search online databases.
Family Tree Guide
- Provides tips on how to research family history online and how to build a family tree.
Gedcom DataBase Interface (GDBI)
- An add-on for phpGedView, GenealogyJ, and jLifelines. It provides an editor similar to Brother's Keeper and the LifeLines report system.
- Gedcom4j is a Java library (not an application) for parsing, manipulating, and writing GEDCOM data in your own programs.
Genealogy Template File
- Based on Azz Cardfile software, with ability to add images, print and export data.
The Genealogy Timeline
- Genealogical and Historical Timeline software. Merges historical information with family data.
- A free form research manager designed to assist family historians in documenting and managing information collected during research.
- Utility that generates and tracks research to-do lists, links to online records, prints worksheets, and helps plan research trips.
JandL Software's Genealogy Reference
- A utility to organize genealogy research data and references.
Map My Ancestors
- Utility to map your family tree using popular mapping tools such as Google Earth or Google Maps.
- Windows-based utilities for comparing genealogy files for matches or duplicates, and for viewing, searching, and analyzing your genealogy files.
- Windows software for drawing pedigree charts.
- Genealogy software which allows you to transfer your data to a handheld PDA.
Progeny Genealogy Utilities
- Windows based genealogy utilities that use your GEDCOM file to create family tree charts, family history time lines, family maps. Includes PAF*Mate, GED*Mate and Genelines.
- Software tool for Windows. Allows the visualization and interactive exploration of an extended family tree
WonderWare Relativity and Ecotivity
- Generates genograms and ecomaps from text input.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 26, 2015 at 7:15:04 UTC -