become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genealogy/Software
Open Directory - Society: Genealogy: Software
GEDCOM to HTML Conversion
Computers: Systems: RISC OS: Software: Genealogy
Science: Biology: Genetics: Software
Science: Social Sciences: Sociology
Shopping: Pets: Software
Society: Genealogy: Medical
Society: Genealogy: Services
This category in other languages:
- Genealogical Research and Analysis Management Programming System, is free, open source, genealogy software. Gramps is programmed in Python using PyGTK. Available for Windows, Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X.
- Windows-based. Allows building family trees, processing information about relatives and events in their lives.
- Windows-based. Family tree shareware which features multi-page tree printouts.
- Windows-based. Features available include multimedia capabilities, advanced search and filtering and reads PAF files in directly.
- Windows-based shareware. Organize family history and print a variety of charts and reports.
- Windows-based. Family tree program offering complete diagram capabilities.
- Windows-based genealogy program geared to users with large databases. Extensive reporting features.
Family Tree Builder (FTB)
- Windows genealogy software to create family trees.
Family Tree Legends
- Windows-Based. Collect, display, and organize information about your family history.
Family Tree Maker
- Family tree software from Ancestry.com, which creates charts and trees in a variety of formats. Available for Windows and Mac
The Family Tree of Family
- Windows and Linux computer program designed to preserve the history and build a genealogical tree of the family.
- Family history / genealogy creation, visualization and analysis software. Uses a graphical display to help better understand your data. Windows-based.
- Windows-based. Microsoft Access database program for documenting family history and generating a family tree web site.
- Windows-based. Record relationships, display photos, store notes and data sources, and also saves charts as web pages and text files.
- Windows-based. Record and share family and genealogical information. Document your family history.
- Macintosh shareware for editing and viewing genealogy files. Features customizable user interface.
Genbox Family History
- Windows-based. Manage family genealogy research and producing charts and reports. Output to image formats, RTF, HTML, and GEDCOM.
- Macintosh shareware. Store family data, print family trees and pedigree charts, and create web pages from database.
- Windows Shareware, family trees, allows you to create, rename or delete trees and add records (Persons) in a tree.
- Windows-based. Italian software for genealogy.
- Edit and viewer your genealogy data. Programmed in Java.
- Coordination for GeneaPro software development. GeneaPro is open source, cross platform, genealogy software based on the GenTech data model. Java Based
- Web based genealogy application developed in the PHP and the MySQL database. Works with GEDCOM files.
- Web based Freeware with a Web interface which can be used off-line or as a Web service.
- Windows-based. Create graphical family trees and genograms. Displays a complete graphical representation of the genealogy tree, both ancestor and descendants at once.
- Windows-based family history program with tree charts, multiple databases, grouping and linking.
- Window-based. Organize and review your family research.
Heritage Collector Suite
- Windows-Based. Organize, find and label photos and family history files. Create and share slide shows on self-running CD/DVDs.
- Web Based free, open-source and application in PHP for your website. Publish your genealogy on the internet.
- Java-based version of LifeLines, an open source genealogy program. Available for UNIX, Linux and Windows.
Kith and Kin Pro
- Windows-based. Store and document your family trees. SQL-based database. Exports and publish your family tree on the Internet.
Legacy Family Tree
- Windows-based. Record your family history and produce reports and charts.
- Free open source genealogy program. Available on UNIX, Linux, Windows and Mac.
The Master Genealogist
- Windows-based. Family history project manager from Wholly Genes Software.
My Family Tree
- by HuhnWare. Windows-based genealogy software to create family trees.
My Family Tree
- family history software by Chronoplex Software. Create your family tree. Available for Windows.
- Palm OS handheld computer application. Features include importing from or exporting to a GEDCOM file, sorting, filtering, Soundex support, ancestor trees, and descendant trees.
The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding ("TNG")
- Web Based genealogy application, uses PHP and MySQL. Allow managment and display of genealogy data on the Internet. Supports GEDCOM import and export.
Personal Ancestral File (PAF)
- Windows-based. Free program, print reports and charts supports GEDCOM. Created by the LDS.
- Windows-based. Organize, write, and publish a personal or family history.
- Web based PHP application. View and edit your genealogy on your personal website.
- Web based - Genealogical website builder. Uses PHP/MySQL. Opensource software. Allows users to import GEDCOM files, upload and share images and document transcripts.
- Window-based. Allows the preparation, presentation and storage of genealogy trees.
- Macintosh-based genealogy software.
- Windows-based. Create family history reports. Multimedia support. Research tools.
- "QL Genealogist" for the Sinclair QL range of computers, and "Genealogy Research System" for Windows.
- Java application for storing, browsing and plotting genealogical information. Reads FTML, GEDCOM and CSV file formats. Plots both ancestor and descendant trees, as well as timelines.
- Windows-based program with the capability to generate HTML output.
Wintree Family Tree
- Windows-based. Allows management of GEDCOM data. Creation of charts and reports in many formats, including HTML, PDF, RTF, and Flash(SWF).
XY Family Tree
- Windows-based. Display ancestors and descendants in various views. Export to HTML for further editing. Import from GEDCOM.
Usenet soc.genealogy.computing -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 3, 2013 at 9:00:32 UTC -