become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genealogy/Software
Open Directory - Society: Genealogy: Software
GEDCOM to HTML Conversion
Computers: Systems: RISC OS: Software: Genealogy
Science: Biology: Genetics: Software
Science: Social Sciences: Sociology
Shopping: Pets: Software
Society: Genealogy: Medical
Society: Genealogy: Services
This category in other languages:
- Genealogical Research and Analysis Management Programming System, is free, open source, genealogy software. Gramps is programmed in Python using PyGTK. Available for Windows, Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X.
- Windows-based. Allows building family trees, processing information about relatives and events in their lives.
- Windows-based. Family tree shareware which features multi-page tree printouts.
- Windows-based. Features available include multimedia capabilities, advanced search and filtering and reads PAF files in directly.
- Windows-based shareware. Organize family history and print a variety of charts and reports.
- Windows-based. Record and share family and genealogical information. Document your family history.
- Windows-based. Family tree program offering complete diagram capabilities.
- Windows-based genealogy program geared to users with large databases. Extensive reporting features.
Family Tree Builder (FTB)
- Windows genealogy software to create family trees.
Family Tree Legends
- Windows-Based. Collect, display, and organize information about your family history.
Family Tree Maker
- Family tree software from Ancestry.com, which creates charts and trees in a variety of formats. Available for Windows and Mac
- Family history / genealogy creation, visualization and analysis software. Uses a graphical display to help better understand your data. Windows-based.
- Windows-based. Microsoft Access database program for documenting family history and generating a family tree web site.
- Windows-based. Record relationships, display photos, store notes and data sources, and also saves charts as web pages and text files.
- Macintosh shareware for editing and viewing genealogy files. Features customizable user interface.
- Windows-based family history program with tree charts, multiple databases, grouping and linking.
Genbox Family History
- Windows-based. Manage family genealogy research and producing charts and reports. Output to image formats, RTF, HTML, and GEDCOM.
- Macintosh shareware. Store family data, print family trees and pedigree charts, and create web pages from database.
- Windows Shareware, family trees, allows you to create, rename or delete trees and add records (Persons) in a tree.
- Web based Freeware with a Web interface which can be used off-line or as a Web service.
- Coordination for GeneaPro software development. GeneaPro is open source, cross platform, genealogy software based on the GenTech data model. Java Based
- Windows-based. Italian software for genealogy.
- Edit and viewer your genealogy data. Programmed in Java.
- Web based genealogy application developed in the PHP and the MySQL database. Works with GEDCOM files.
- Windows-based. Create graphical family trees and genograms. Displays a complete graphical representation of the genealogy tree, both ancestor and descendants at once.
- Window-based. Organize and review your family research.
Heritage Collector Suite
- Windows-Based. Organize, find and label photos and family history files. Create and share slide shows on self-running CD/DVDs.
- Web Based free, open-source and application in PHP for your website. Publish your genealogy on the internet.
Kith and Kin Pro
- Windows-based. Store and document your family trees. SQL-based database. Exports and publish your family tree on the Internet.
Legacy Family Tree
- Windows-based. Record your family history and produce reports and charts.
- Free open source genealogy program. Available on UNIX, Linux, Windows and Mac.
My Family Tree
- by HuhnWare. Windows-based genealogy software to create family trees.
My Family Tree
- family history software by Chronoplex Software. Create your family tree. Available for Windows.
- Palm OS handheld computer application. Features include importing from or exporting to a GEDCOM file, sorting, filtering, Soundex support, ancestor trees, and descendant trees.
Personal Ancestral File (PAF)
- Windows-based. Free program, print reports and charts supports GEDCOM. Created by the LDS.
- Windows-based. Organize, write, and publish a personal or family history.
- Web based PHP application. View and edit your genealogy on your personal website.
- "QL Genealogist" for the Sinclair QL range of computers, and "Genealogy Research System" for Windows.
- Window-based. Allows the preparation, presentation and storage of genealogy trees.
- Macintosh-based genealogy software.
- Windows-based. Create family history reports. Multimedia support. Research tools.
- Java application for storing, browsing and plotting genealogical information. Reads FTML, GEDCOM and CSV file formats. Plots both ancestor and descendant trees, as well as timelines.
The Family Tree of Family
- Windows and Linux computer program designed to preserve the history and build a genealogical tree of the family.
The Master Genealogist
- Windows-based. Family history project manager from Wholly Genes Software.
The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding ("TNG")
- Web Based genealogy application, uses PHP and MySQL. Allow managment and display of genealogy data on the Internet. Supports GEDCOM import and export.
- Windows-based program with the capability to generate HTML output.
Wintree Family Tree
- Windows-based. Allows management of GEDCOM data. Creation of charts and reports in many formats, including HTML, PDF, RTF, and Flash(SWF).
XY Family Tree
- Windows-based. Display ancestors and descendants in various views. Export to HTML for further editing. Import from GEDCOM.
- Java-based version of LifeLines, an open source genealogy program. Available for UNIX, Linux and Windows.
- Web based - Genealogical website builder. Uses PHP/MySQL. Opensource software. Allows users to import GEDCOM files, upload and share images and document transcripts.
Usenet soc.genealogy.computing -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 4:26:47 AM EDT -