become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Genealogy
- American and European documentation research with specialization in Polish roots. Includes translation services from Polish, Russian, German and Latin to English.
- Professional fee based services of Russell C Bangerter, BA. Based in South Jordan, Utah. Areas include the USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Germany, and Scandinavia.
- Database investigators based in East Jordan, MI. Nil results, nil pay policy. Price guide provided.
Chicago and Cook County
- Fee based, IL look-ups to locate BDM certificates, obituaries, census data, church records, city directory pages, and associated family history resources. Includes digital photographs of cemetery stones in the northern part of the county.
- Specializing in Michigan Counties. Based in Ferndale, MI.
Family Research Library
- Full-time professional firm located in Boise, Idaho. Specializing in northwest American and Scottish roots; US civil war; Mayflower descendants; military service; civil records; photo restoration; and document conservation.
- Patricia Hackett Nicola CGRS, professional family historian specializing in Seattle, Washington State, and the Pacific Northwest.
Feldstein Genealogy Services
- Professional genealogist, based in Salt Lake City, UT. Available for quick record look-ups and extensive research projects.
Find Your Roots
- Family history and genealogy research. Carol P. McCoy, Ph.D. Brunswick, Maine.
- Full service investigation bureau based in Maryland. Consultants include H Spencer Byfield, Susan Howells Chase, Henry Sandhurst, Patricia Choate Vreeland, John Thompson Burgess, and Paula L Wiegand.
Genealogy Research Associates, Inc
- Including investigation, record look-ups, transcription, translation, and ancestral publication.
- Utilizing the resources at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah. Featured investigators including speciality are Kathy Kirkpatrick (Italian); Jack Cook (US immigrants and military); Paul Schmidt (German); Nancy Waterhouse (US censuses); and Mark Windover (multi-national).
Hall, Stephen P
- Professional family detective, lecturer and author, specializing in New England. Member of the Beverly Historical Society, the Essex Society of Genealogist, the New England Historic Genealogical Society, the Peabody/Essex Museum, and President of the Balch House Associates.
- Professional fee based, family history organization based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Ky-Tn Research Associates
- Gail Jackson Miller and J Mark Lowe, ancestral investigators specializing in Kentucky and Tennessee.
- Reference library and resource center built and maintained by professional genealogists. Offering fee based searches, publications and software. Based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Ancestral consultant Charles Updike of Levittown, Pennsylvania specializes in the history and heritage of New Jersey.
- Specializing in all Michigan counties, Midwest USA, and Canada. Interests includes Native American and immigration research. Based in Howell, MI.
Preisler, Julian H
- Providing full service family history research, especially for West Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. Also specializing in Jewish research, photography and synagogue architecture research. Author of several books.
- Specializing in United States, Canadian and European genealogy research. Based in Sandy, Utah.
Rector, Rebecca MLS
- Based in Troy, NY. Specializing in ancestral invesitgations and general history for Massachusetts, New England and New York.
South Central Kansas Researcher
- Fee based, located in Wichita, KS. Specializing in Sedgwick and Cowley Counties.
Spirit of Me
- Family historian specializing in Native American studies. Basic and bonus packages available.
- Professional investigator based in Rio Rancho, NM. Also offers personal instruction and group seminars.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 26, 2016 at 0:50:34 UTC -