become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genealogy/Royalty
Society: History: Historical Personages: Rulers and Royalty
Society: Politics: Monarchy
This category in other languages:
- The Avigdor (d'Avigdor Duca di Acquaviva and d'Avigdor-Goldsmid) family is one of Europe's most important noble and banking dynasties.
The British Monarchy: History of the Monarchy
- Includes family trees of royal houses (in PDF format).
British Royal Family History
- British royal family history including royal family trees since Alfred the Great, biographies of kings and queens, timeline, and line of succession.
Casa de S.M. el Rey de España
- Official website of the royal house of Spain. Includes the King's lineage back to Fernando II and Isabel, as well as information on the current royal family.
College of Arms
- The College of Arms is the official repository of the coats of arms and pedigrees of English, Welsh, Northern Irish and Commonwealth families and their descendants.
Cyndi's List - Royalty and Nobility
- Links to royal genealogy resources.
The Descendants of William the Conqueror
- The result of 25 years work which still continues. Although new to the web, it will grow rapidly and eventually be more comprehensive than the Plantagenet Roll. There is a second element to the site - it acts as a link to other History sites on the net.
Directory of Royal Genealogical Data
- Genealogy database of the British Royal family which includes 30,000 individuals from the earliest times to the present - by Brian C. Tompsett, University of Hull.
European Royalty during World War II
- A site by Glenn A. Steinberg that captures the personalities, circumstances, and genealogies of the royal houses of Europe during a particular moment in their history.
European Royalty: Inherited Personality Traits
- Personality theory based on genetics is used to trace inherited character traits in European Royalty. The major traits are narcissism, perfectionism and aggression.
Frequently Asked Questions (British Royalty and Nobility) for alt.talk.royalty
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and their answers and other useful information about the British Royal Family and British nobility.
Frequently Asked Questions (Royal and Noble Families of the World) for alt.talk.royalty
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and their answers and other useful information about royal and noble families of the world.
From Johan Willem Friso to Queen Beatrix
- Genealogy of the Orange-Nassau family, Royal House of The Netherlands.
Genealogics by Leo van de Pas
- An extensive genealogical database containing more than 400,000 persons. Much of the emphasis is on medieval ancestry, as well as on modern royalty and nobility. The data are mostly taken from good-quality secondary sources, which are specified for each entry.
Genealogy to Adam and Eve
- Provides genealogical evidence supporting that the British royal family is directly related to Adam and Eve.
- Family trees of many European royal and noble families compiled by Miroslav Marek.
The Ghiai-Chamlou Royal Tribe
- History of one of Persia's oldest tribe. A dynasty of powerful landlords who have redefined themselves as a dynasty of master builders in the 21st century.
Glossary of European Noble, Princely, Royal and Imperial Titles
- Definition of the various imperial, royal, princely, and noble titles encountered in Europe. A work of lexicography.
The Hashemite Family Tree
- Hashemite Family Tree showing the lineage from the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to King Hussein. King Hussein is the 42nd generation direct descendant of the Prophet Muhammad. Biographical information available on a number of descendants of the Prophet.
- A collection of coats of arms and information about the hereditary Peerage, Baronetage, and Royal Family of the United Kingdom. Contains searchable database of over 7,000 current, abeyant, and extinct titles.
The Imperial House of Mexico
- The official site of the house of Habsburg Iturbide of Mexico with genealogies, histories and biographies of the emperors Agustin and Maximilian and leading figures.
Johan's Dutch Royal Genealogy
- Descent of Queen Beatrix of The Netherlands from the lords of Strijen.
King Edward III of England
- Ancestors of King Edward III of England and Philippa of Hainault from the Churchyard/Orr Family Museum.
Kongehuset: Official Website of the Danish Monarchy
- In English or Danish. Includes genealogical data and lineages of the Danish royal family.
Legendary Descent of High Kings of Ireland
- Learn more about the legendary descent of the High Kings from Adam and Eve.
Netty's Royalty Page
- Netty Leistra's pages with information about Reigning Royal Houses in Europe, Royal Houses, Mediatized Houses and Royal Houses outside Europe.
- Present situation, genealogy and short history of most non-European states since the 18th century. [ Title: "Almanach de Bruxelles" ]
Official web site of the British Monarchy
- Information on the history of the Monarchy, today's royal family and the Royal Art and Residences.
Official website of Charles, Earl Spencer
- Spencer-side genealogy of the late Princess of Wales and her children, the Princes William and Henry of the United Kingdom. Includes genealogical data and family trees, photos, and historical information, as well as the full, online version of Lord Spencer's book, "The Spencer Family".
Order of British Peerage
- Summary of how titles of nobility, or peerages come about.
- A genealogy of the peerage of Great Britain, and of the nobility and royalty of Europe.
Records of Anglo-Norman House of Glanville
- Transcription of William Urmston Searle Glanville-Richards's genealogical book published in 1882.
ROOTS-L Resources: Royalty
- A summary of some royalty resources.
The Royal Forums
- Forum focusing on royals. Free to all.
The Royal House of Valois
- Genealogy, detail and images of the Valois kings of France. In English or French.
- Searchable genealogy of the British royal family through 1,000 years of history.
Saudi Royal Family Database
- Database of the Saudi Arabian Royal Family.
Starke Genealogy Index of German and Austrian Nobility
- A searchable index of more than 100 volumes of the German "Genealogisches Handbuch des Adels" published by C. A. Starke Verlag.
Usenet alt.talk.royalty -
Usenet soc.genealogy.medieval -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 15, 2015 at 12:05:11 UTC -