become an editor
the entire directory
only in Jewish/Organizations
Jewish Genealogical Society of Greater Boston
- Non-profit organization which develops and promotes the growth, study, and exchange of ideas among people interested in Jewish genealogical research and family history. Formed in 1981 as a study group for people looking into their family history. Over 300 members.
Jewish Genealogical Society of Maryland
- Jewish genealogy in Maryland and nearby areas.
JHS of Greater New Haven
- The Jewish Historical Society of Greater New Haven, Inc.
Netherlands Society for Jewish Genealogy
- Shows you quite a large number of sources and documents and enable you to use the Internet as a tool in your genealogical research in the Netherlands and in the border territories which could be of interest when looking for your Dutch ancestors.
Ozarow Cemetery Restoration Project
- The Ozarow cemetery, one of the few remaining Jewish cemeteries in Poland, dates back almost 400 years. Dedicated to the effort of restoring the cemetery walls, erecting a commemorative monument, and repairing and raising toppled stones.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:46:26 UTC -