become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genealogy/Medical
Open Directory - Society: Genealogy: Medical
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Mammal: Human: Population
Society: Genealogy: Services: Researchers: By Topic: Genetics
Cyndi's List - Medical, Medicine, and Genetics
- Includes links to Civil War medicine and hospitals, diseases and medical terms, doctors, genetics and family health.
Genealogy Quest: Diseases
- Features a glossary of archaic medical terms used in vital records and documents.
Genetics and Genealogy
- Essential connections to major online directories.
- Program for reducing large pedigrees in Linkage format further used for Genehunter genetic program.
Shirley Hornbeck's This and That Genealogy Tips: Disease
- Medical terms and list of epidemics with dates and locations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 20, 2013 at 4:42:37 UTC -