become an editor
the entire directory
only in Emigration_and_Immigration/Passenger_Lists
Emigration and Immigration
Open Directory - Society: Genealogy: Emigration and Immigration: Passenger Lists
AHSGR Ships and Immigration
- Passenger list extracts with an emphasis on German immigrants.
American Family Immigration History Center
- This is the entry to the official Ellis Island website (EllisIsland.org) where passenger arrivals to New York can now be searched online. Since handwritten records have been transcribed and entered into this searchable database, they may contain typos due to unclear handwriting.
Ancestor Search: Palatine Ship Passenger Lists
- Ship passenger lists of German-speaking German, Swiss, Dutch and French Palatine immigrants to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1733-1808. Search the passenger lists onsite or internet-wide.
- Links to ships and passenger lists web sites.
Foreign Protestants to Nova Scotia
- Index to passenger lists for ships carrying "Foreign Protestants" to Nova Scotia, 1750-1752.
Germans to America-50 Volumes That Are Not To Be Trusted
- Critical review by Prof. Dr. Antonius Holtmann of the book series "Germans to America".
Guy Mannering Passenger List
- Passenger list of the ship Guy Mannering which arrived at the port of New York from Liverpool on November 14, 1856 carrying 475 emigrants.
Locating Ship Passenger Lists
- Article by Myra Vanderpool Gormley, C.G. hosted at Genealogy.com.
National Archives and Records Administration
- Information regarding the passenger lists that are available (and not available) and how to obtain copies of them.
- Collection of links arranged by country of arrival.
Passenger Lists for Pictou
- Passenger lists for ships arriving at Pictou County, Nova Scotia, Canada from 1767 to 1848.
Portuguese Passenger Ship Master List
- Ongoing project lists ships and selected passenger lists for Portuguese passenger ships entering ports in the United States.
Searching Ellis Island Database in One Step
- This search function provides an alternate way to search the transcribed passenger arrival records at the American Family Immigration History Center (EllisIsland.org). If the person's name may not be entered correctly in the database, this provides the ability to search on other fields that are listed on the manifest.
- Transcriptions of slave manifests for the port of New Orleans. NARA record group 36 records the movement of slaves between U.S. ports.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2014 at 7:45:16 UTC -