become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gay,_Lesbian,_and_Bisexual/Organizations
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Open Directory - Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Organizations
Human Rights Campaign
Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Activism
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Advocacy Organizations
Society: Transgendered: Activism
This category in other languages:
Abbey of the Brew City Sisters
- US based non-profit organization dedicated to providing information to at-risk individuals and youth regarding critical health and community issues.
- International network with activists in over twenty countries that organize to protect the rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.
Empowering Spirits Foundation
- US based LGBT non-partisan civil rights organization. Articles, news, help line available.
- Network of US state and territory organizations committed to working with each other and with national and local groups to strengthen statewide advocacy organizing and secure full civil rights. Includes an action center and media archives.
- A democratically governed, international association of LGBT sport and human rights organizations from around the world.
- Campaigning for social and political equality in education, focusing partially on the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning (LGBTQ) community and those who are "just different", especially in the UK and USA.
Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation
- Promotes fair and accurate representation of gay people in the media. Includes news and topics, outlines of projects and publications, and events calendar.
Gay and Lesbian Arabic Society
- Networking group based in the United States with chapters worldwide. Related news, chat room, and articles.
- A an non-profit organization geared to educating and expanding the horizons of the LGBTQ communities. Offering educational resources, social networking, resource consulting, STD awareness and more.
International Gay Rodeo Association
- An organization comprised of regional gay rodeo associations from across the United States and Canada.
International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission
- An organization filling the gap between the international human rights movement and the gay rights movement.
International Lesbian and Gay Association
- World wide network of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered groups working together for the human rights of LGBT people. Current activities, campaigns, and news.
- Group solely committed to securing the right to civil marriage for same-sex couples. Related facts, membership information, and chapters.
NWA Center for Equality
- Seeks equal rights for LGBT individuals and families. All are welcome to join regardless of sexual orientation, age, gender, ethnicity, marital status, faith or disability.
National Association of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Community Centers
- Supports and enhances LGBT community centers. Includes directory of members, programs, events, topics, and job listings.
National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- Promotes civil rights for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people. Includes federal and state organizing news, issue backgrounders, and analysis from the NGLTF Policy Institute, a progressive think tank.
ONE National Gay & Lesbian Archives
- An independent, not-for-profit California educational institution which houses the world's largest research library on gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered heritage and concerns.
Pro-Life Alliance of Gays and Lesbians
- Promoting a respect for life within the gay community and encouraging gay and lesbian participation in the pro-life cause.
Scouting for All
- Information about the volunteer staff, policy and procedures on gays, girls and atheists in Scouting, mission statement, and position statement. Regional director's are locatable by region.
- For worldwide GLBT equality however focus is on ending the discrimination, prejudice, and separatism which exist within the GLBT community.
- Aiming to enhance and sustain the health and well-being of the LGBT and HIV communities by providing activities, programs and services that empower community members.
True Colors, Inc.
- A non-profit organization providing support, education and advocacy for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth, adults and families.
Truth Wins Out
- A non-profit organization that counters antigay propaganda, exposes the “ex-gay” myth and educates the public about gay life.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, January 30, 2010 8:58:02 AM EST -