become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gay,_Lesbian,_and_Bisexual/Lesbian
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Chats and Forums
Creativity and Culture
Family and Relationships
Health and Wellness
News and Media
Race and Ethnicity
Society: People: Women
This category in other languages:
About.com: Famous lesbians and bisexual women
- Presents a chronologically ordered list of lesbian celebrities. The list is being updated on a regular basis.
- News, entertainment, opinion and girl-on-girl culture.
Cape Town Lesbians
- Updates on lesbian events and life in Cape Town.
- Committed to increasing the promotion of all types of lesbian events across the country as well as locally. Lists clubs, bars.
- Features lesbian related events, books, music, movies and places. A web directory is also available to find LGBT places.
- A blog of a lesbian couple who live and study in the UK.
Gay Girl Revolution
- Robyn Harper, a lesbian blogger, writes about various LGBT issues like marriage, homophobia and religion.
- A gay-friendly global travel network dedicated to connecting lesbian, bisexual and transgender travelers to the businesses that welcome and support them.
- Information for all lesbian women; including finding love, relationships, pride, support, community.
- Features book reviews, article contests, LGBT themed movie reviews. [English and Spanish]
The Lesbian Mafia
- Lesbian humor podcast based in NYC. Feminism, LGBT, and politics.
- Activities and resources regionally and nationwide.
- Provides networking, photo galleries, friendship and resources.
- International resource for, by, and about lesbians and queer women. Includes news, articles, searchable directories of informational and shopping web sites.
- A web site dedicated to promoting lesbian visibility on the internet by providing resources, information, publications and mailing lists for lesbians.
- Lesbian-themed clothing, entertainment and lifestyle products.
- Commentary on lesbian themed movies, news, TV shows, books, celebrities.
- An interpretation of life, love and relationships, and arts by Dylan Lin Calista, a lesbian blogger;
- A lesbian social community which includes personal profiles, mailing lists, news, blogs, chat room, and merchandise. Free membership required. [English and German]
Usenet alt.homosexual.lesbian -
Usenet soc.women.lesbian-and-bi -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 20, 2015 at 5:15:07 UTC -