become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gay,_Lesbian,_and_Bisexual/Law
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Open Directory - Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Law
Marriage and Domestic Partnership
Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Activism
Society: Law: Legal Information: Gender Law
Society: Transgendered: Law
This category in other languages:
ACLU Lesbian and Gay Rights Page
- Extensive and reliable information on discrimination, hate violence, criminal law, Congress, other issues.
- Law office specializing in family law, equality rights, transgender issues, and immigration. Biography, news, links, and legal articles.
Center for Homicide Research
- Research project highlighting homicides of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender victims in Minnesota and its border cities.
Charles R. Williams Project on Sexual Orientation Law
- Supports legal scholarship, research, policy analysis, and education regarding legal issues that affect LGBT populations.
Chicago Lesbian/Gay Bar Association
- Contact information, application, and member list for the nonprofit professional organization of judges, attorneys, law students, and affiliated law workers.
- Allan Horsfall and Ray Gosling monitor legal injustices against gay men, including the Bolton 7.
- Worldwide listing of attorneys, barristers, and solicitors, as well as sodomy laws and articles.
Hetrick Martin Institute
- Provides services which includes counseling and legal assistance to LGBT youth.
Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund
- The nation's oldest and largest legal organization working for the civil rights of lesbians, gay men, and people with HIV/AIDS.
Lesbian/Gay Law Notes
- Court rulings, legislation, and other lesbian/gay and AIDS legal developments through 2006.
National Center for Lesbian Rights
- A legal center with a primary commitment to advancing the rights and safety of lesbians and their families.
National Lesbian and Gay Law Association
- A national association of lawyers, judges and other legal professionals, law students and affiliated lesbian and gay legal organizations.
- Mailing list with news, analysis, discussion of issues in sexual orientation and the law.
The National Journal of Sexual Orientation Law
- Disseminating information and ideas about law and sexual orientation.
Urban Justice Center
- Individual Rights and Social Change: a non-profit agency with a program dedicated to provide legal and advocacy services to LGBT youth.
Worldwide Ages of Consent
- Ages of consent guide for sexual intercourse in each country.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 6, 2010 1:54:03 PM EDT -