become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gay,_Lesbian,_and_Bisexual/Law
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Marriage and Domestic Partnership
Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Activism
Society: Law: Legal Information: Gender Law
Society: Transgendered: Law
This category in other languages:
- Law office specializing in family law, equality rights, transgender issues, and immigration. Biography, news, links, and legal articles.
Center for Homicide Research
- Research project highlighting homicides of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender victims in Minnesota and its border cities.
Chicago Lesbian/Gay Bar Association
- Contact information, application, and member list for the nonprofit professional organization of judges, attorneys, law students, and affiliated law workers.
- A crowdsourced site showing maps, timelines, and historical information about LGBT rights laws in every country and region.
- Provides services, news, and legal information for LGBT people in California.
- Allan Horsfall and Ray Gosling monitor legal injustices against gay men, including the Bolton 7.
- Worldwide listing of attorneys, barristers, and solicitors, as well as sodomy laws and articles.
GLBTQ Domestic Violence Project
- Provides legal services, advocacy, and other resources to GLBTQ survivors of domestic and sexual violence.
Hetrick Martin Institute
- Provides services which includes counseling and legal assistance to LGBT youth.
International Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, and Intersex Law Association
- An association for lawyers, professors, and students with information about law conferences and activities.
Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund
- The nation's oldest and largest legal organization working for the civil rights of lesbians, gay men, and people with HIV/AIDS.
Lesbian/Gay Law Notes
- Court rulings, legislation, and other lesbian/gay and AIDS legal developments through 2006.
Marriage Equality USA
- Information and facts about same-sex marriage in the US and resources of how citizens can get involved.
National Center for Lesbian Rights
- A legal center with a primary commitment to advancing the rights and safety of lesbians and their families.
The National Journal of Sexual Orientation Law
- Disseminating information and ideas about law and sexual orientation.
National Lesbian and Gay Law Association
- A national association of lawyers, judges and other legal professionals, law students and affiliated lesbian and gay legal organizations.
- Mailing list with news, analysis, discussion of issues in sexual orientation and the law.
Urban Justice Center
- Individual Rights and Social Change: a non-profit agency with a program dedicated to provide legal and advocacy services to LGBT youth.
Worldwide Ages of Consent
- Ages of consent guide for sexual intercourse in each country.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 17, 2016 at 6:24:04 UTC -