become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/Memorials
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Open Directory - Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: History: Memorials
Society: Death: In Memoriam
Society: Issues: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Sexually Transmitted Diseases: AIDS: Memorials
- Commemoration of the birthday anniversary of Karl Heinrich Ulrichs, the first known Gay activist, including plans for a graveside memorial service in Italy.
Key West AIDS Memorial
- In remembrance of the more than 1000 people (out of a population of about 25,000 residents) from Key West who have died of AIDS.
Remembering Our Dead
- Memorial to transgendered people who have died as a result of foul play, built in the hope that bringing the past into focus will prevent its repetition.
September 11, 2001: Gay Victims Gay Heroes
- Memorial to the gay victims of the September 11 incidents at the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and in Pennsylvania.
- Memorial on the occasion of the 176th birthday anniversary of Karl Heinrich Ulrichs in 2001. Features excerpts of his works in translation, and biographical information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 26, 2010 3:45:15 PM EDT -