become an editor
the entire directory
only in Family_and_Relationships/Marriage
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Family and Relationships
Open Directory - Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Family and Relationships: Marriage
Law and Legislation
Society: Relationships: Marriage
1st Partnership Page
- About the first gay couple married in Denmark.
- Information on the historical phenomenon of women who lived in marriage-like relationships and were described as having "Boston marriages."
Civil Marriage | Civil Right
- Massachusetts couple Bob and Gary, who were among the first gay couples to be legally married in that state, tell their personal story and present arguments in favor of legalizing same-sex unions.
Gay Marriage: The Arguments and the Motives
- An essay on why the arguments against gay marriage don't hold up in the light of reason.
- Provides products, resources and networking to same-sex couples who seek to affirm their commitments to each other through commitment ceremonies, civil unions, domestic partnerships, civil marriage and other alternative weddings.
Guardian - Prop 8
- News articles, videos, and blogs with a primary focus on gay marriage.
I Can't Marry You
- A documentary that explores same-sex marriage issues through the personal experiences of twenty gay and lesbian couples who have been in long-term relationships.
LBG Weddings: Planning and Links
- Advice on ceremonies and other aspects of weddings for gay and lesbian couples, including ceremony templates, checklists, and worksheets.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 12:45:10 AM EDT -