become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bisexual/Organizations
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Organizations
Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Regional
Society: Transgendered: Support Groups
Bay Area Bisexual Network
- A loosely defined group of bi people in the San Francisco Bay Area. Includes history of the group, plus events.
Bi Men Network
- Social, support and networking organization for bisexual, bi-curious and adult gay men.
Bi Writers Association
- Provides a forum for bisexual writers to network, promote their work, dispel myths and stereotypes about bisexuality and participate in various “Call for Submissions” for anthologies.
- The only national bisexual specific organization. Outlines of organization's vision and history.
- The UK's longest-running bisexual project. Includes information on events, how to contact, directions and links.
The Bisexual Index
- Bisexual organisation combating biphobia and negative bisexual images, working to improve bi visibility in the UK. Contains articles, downloads, videos.
Bisexual Network of Austin, Texas
- A volunteer-run organization whose purpose is to promote the understanding and acceptance of bisexuality as a sexual orientation and identity. Social events, resources, and a member list serve.
- General information site for bisexuals in Victoria, BC, Canada. Peer-run support and social group. Information, news, events, links.
New York Area Bisexual Network
- Communications network for bisexual and bi-friendly groups and resources in New York City and the surrounding Tri-State (NY, NJ & CT) area.
Philadelphia Bisexual Community
- Membership information of a community for Philadelphia, western Pennsylvania, and Delaware Valley area bisexuals to meet.
Toronto Bisexual Network (TBN)
- Includes information on meetings and upcoming events, as well as resources and related groups.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 22, 2016 at 1:05:08 UTC -