become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bisexual/Organizations
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Organizations
Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Regional
Society: Transgendered: Support Groups
Bay Area Bisexual Network
- A loosely defined group of bi people in the San Francisco Bay Area. Includes history of the group, plus events.
Bi Men Network
- Social, support and networking organization for bisexual, bi-curious and adult gay men.
Bi Writers Association
- Provides a forum for bisexual writers to network, promote their work, dispel myths and stereotypes about bisexuality and participate in various “Call for Submissions” for anthologies.
- A Dublin-based group of self-identified bisexuals who first met in September 1996. Includes missions and goals, and a history of the group.
BiNet British Columbia
- BiNet B.C. is an umbrella organization providing resources, networking opportunities, support services, advocacy and education services for bisexual and bi-supportive individuals and groups in the province of British Columbia, Canada. Based in Vancouver BC, Canada.
- A non-profit, sex-positive, multi-cultural, social and support organization. Includes meetings and events, frequently asked questions, contact information, and related links. Seattle, WA
- The only national bisexual specific organization. Outlines of organization's vision and history.
- The UK's longest-running bisexual project. Includes information on events, how to contact, directions and links.
Bis and Allies
- A group at the University of Chicago that works to put an end to bi-phobia by helping people become more comfortable with the word bisexual and all its meanings. meeting schedule and events.
The Bisexual Index
- Bisexual Organisation combating biphobia and negative bisexual images, working to improve bi visibility in the UK. Contains articles, downloads, videos and more.
Bisexual Network of Austin, Texas
- A volunteer-run organization whose purpose is to promote the understanding and acceptance of bisexuality as a sexual orientation and identity. Social events, resources, and a member list serve.
- Group in Philadelphia, PA. Includes calendar of events, definition of the group, membership information, and links to other nearby groups.
- General information site for bisexuals in Victoria, BC, Canada. Peer-run support and social group. Information, news, events, links.
London Bisexual Group
- A supportive social space for bisexuals who want to meet and share their experiences with other bisexuals. Includes contact information, schedule of events, and two mailing lists.
New York Area Bisexual Network
- Communications network for bisexual and bi-friendly groups and resources in New York City and the surrounding Tri-State (NY, NJ & CT) area.
Philadelphia Bisexual Community
- Membership information of a community for Philadelphia, western Pennsylvania, and Delaware Valley area bisexuals to meet.
Toronto Bisexual Network (TBN)
- Includes information on meetings and upcoming events, as well as resources and related groups.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 14, 2014 at 11:29:57 UTC -