become an editor
the entire directory
only in Youth/Organizations
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Organizations
Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Student
This category in other languages:
Affirmations Youth Services
- Gay youth support groups and services from Affirmations Lesbian Gay Community Center in Ferndale, Michigan.
Allsorts Youth Project
- Offers a weekly drop-in, telephone/email help and one-to-one support. Allsorts is based in Brighton, East Sussex, UK and is open to young people under 26 who are lesbian, gay, bisexual or unsure of their sexuality.
- AlterHéros is a one-stop interactive portal that aims to demystify homosexuality among youth, parents, family and friends, as well as educators.
Coalition for Positive Sexuality
- Giving teens the information about sexuality they need to take care of themselves and affirm their decisions about sex, sexuality, and reproductive control. We also hope to facilitate dialogue, in and out of the public schools, on condom availability and sex education. Just Say Yes, our irreverent and unabashed comprehensive sex education guide is available here.
Face to Face
- Offering programs to serve the developmental needs of adolescents and young adults who are in need of accessible and culturally sensitive services. Outlines and contact information for GLBT support group.
Indiana Youth Group
- Advocate group with information on funding, news, events, programs, services and contacts.
International Gay Lesbian Youth Organization (IGLYO)
- A European advocacy and support network bringing together Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer youth.
- Support group for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and questioning youth in Manchester, New Hampshire.
National Youth Advocacy Coalition
- National social justice organization working to strengthen the role of young people in the LGBT movement. features blog, upcoming events, and ways to get involved.
- a non-profit organization providing services to gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender youth ages 12 to 19 in Austin and central Texas.
Quest Youth Group: Spokane, WA
- A nonprofit support group dedicated to improving the lives of gay, bisexual, and questioning young men, ages 16-25, in the Inland Northwest.
- A SAFE SPACE social/support group for high school age gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender youth in Southern Illinois.
Sexual Minority Youth Assistance League
- SMYAL works to support and enhance the self esteem of sexual minority youth-any youth (13-21) who is lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or who may be questioning their sexuality-and to increase public awareness and understanding of their issues.
We Are Family
- A voice of informed straight, lesbian and gay people who have chosen to love and support gay and lesbian relatives and friends by working to spread truth about homosexuality with a focus on youth.
Youth First Texas
- Social organization for GLBTQ youth in Texas. Introduction, upcoming events, services, youth connections and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2014 at 5:15:07 UTC -