become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gay,_Lesbian,_and_Bisexual/Workplace
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Open Directory - Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Workplace
Society: Work: Minority Groups
This category in other languages:
Canadian Auto Workers - Pride
- Describes the CAW's commitment to confronting homophobia and creating safer and fairer workplaces for LGBT union members. Includes events, policies, and legal issues.
Domestic Partner Benefits in Wisconsin and the Midwest
- Concentrates on keeping an accurate record of domestic partner benefits offered by companies based in or with a strong presence in Wisconsin, and by colleges and universities in neighboring Midwestern states.
Gloucestershire Gay Police Association
- Provides internal support available to staff and assistance with policies and procedures that affect the external community.
- Yahoo! Group for the semi-official GLBT group for SAP employees.
HRC - Workplace
- A national source of information on workplace policies and laws surrounding sexual orientation and gender identity.
Lesbian and Gay Police Association
- National staff association that specifically represents the needs and interests of lesbian and gay police employees in the United Kingdom
Out & Equal
- A non-profit, national organization, headquartered in San Francisco, California to address GLBT issues in the workplace. Includes resources, a newsletter, programs, and how to become a member.
Pride at Work
- A constituency group of the AFL-CIO which works to mobilize mutual support between organized labor and the LGBT community. Includes history, news, and information on current issues and campaigns.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, June 29, 2013 8:51:18 PM EDT -