become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gay,_Lesbian,_and_Bisexual/Workplace
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Society: Work: Minority Groups
This category in other languages:
Domestic Partner Benefits in Wisconsin and the Midwest
- Concentrates on keeping an accurate record of domestic partner benefits offered by companies based in or with a strong presence in Wisconsin, and by colleges and universities in neighboring Midwestern states.
Gloucestershire Gay Police Association
- Provides internal support available to staff and assistance with policies and procedures that affect the external community.
- Yahoo! Group for the semi-official GLBT group for SAP employees.
HRC - Workplace
- A national source of information on workplace policies and laws surrounding sexual orientation and gender identity.
Lesbian and Gay Police Association
- National staff association that specifically represents the needs and interests of lesbian and gay police employees in the United Kingdom
Out & Equal
- A non-profit, national organization, headquartered in San Francisco, California to address GLBT issues in the workplace. Includes resources, a newsletter, programs, and how to become a member.
Pride at Work
- A constituency group of the AFL-CIO which works to mobilize mutual support between organized labor and the LGBT community. Includes history, news, and information on current issues and campaigns.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 14:45:08 UTC -