become an editor
the entire directory
only in Religion_and_Spirituality/Islam
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Religion and Spirituality
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Islam
Al-Fatiha Foundation News
- News group from Al-Fatiha Foundation.
Homosexuality in Islam Critical Reflection on Gay, Lesbian, and Transgender Muslims
- New book for sale with full text online.
- A lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender blog For Muslims.
The Inner Circle
- Educating and creating awareness about Homophobia in Muslim communities. Provides social, spiritual and psychological support to homosexual Muslims. Check archives for many news articles on Muslim and African gays.
Islam and Homosexuality
- Cites references to homosexuality in the Qur'an and Hadith, discusses history of Islamic legal treatment of sexuality, gives links to other sources.
Islam's Love-Hate Relationship with Homosexuality
- Compilation of the actual treatment of homosexuals in Muslim countries. The difference between acceptable dominant homosexual activity and unacceptable mutual or affectionate activity.
- Site devoted to the Gay Muslim struggle for identity and acceptance. Many essays and links.
- Provides information on issues relevant to lesbian, bisexual and transgender Muslim women (and gay Muslims). Includes the scholarly work of progressive Muslims on 'Sexuality, Gender and Islam', and information on social and legal issues. See the Links button for many other sites dealing this topic.
What is Islam's view of homosexuality?
- Gives a traditional Muslim view of homosexuality but with modern psychological insights and understanding.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2015 at 1:54:09 UTC -