become an editor
the entire directory
only in Philanthropy/Grant-Making_Foundations
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Organizations
Society: Philanthropy: Grants: Grant-Making Foundations
- Funding guidelines and describes current programs. Focus areas include tolerance, gay and lesbian issues, and great apes.
Astraea Lesbian Foundation for Justice
- Funder of social change and community-building work around the world, as well as individual artists and writers. Describes granting priorities and process, with list of grantees.
Community One Foundation
- Toronto area grantmaking and scholarship programs, with information on upcoming conferences and photos from past events.
- Services offered in grantmaking and scholarships in Oregon.
The Evelyn and Walter Haas, Jr. Fund
- Private family fund for social change. Grants awarded, how to apply, and programs.
- Considers grant applications from organizations in non-urban areas, as well as HIV/AIDS organizations and Colorado cultural groups.
- San Francisco Bay Area based organization providing grants, training, and education on philanthropy, discrimination, and homophobia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 12, 2009 at 1:42:19 UTC -