become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lesbian/Organizations
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Lesbian Information Service
- Independent organisation for lesbians of all ages and backgrounds throughout Britain via face-to-face work, support groups, helplines, publications, newsletter, pen-pal schemes, telephone and correspondence counselling, residential, campaigns, training, projects.
National Center for Lesbian Rights
- Legal resource center commitment to advancing the rights and safety of lesbians. Litigation, public policy advocacy, free legal advice, counseling, and public education.
National Organization for Lesbians of Size
- A support, social and networking organization for lesbians of size. Local and National events, national conference and quarterly newsletters.
OLOC: Old Lesbians Organizing for Change
- National organization of regional groups for lesbians 60 and over.
Women About, Inc.
- Activities organization for New York City region, generating social, cultural and athletic events for lesbians.
Women On A Roll
- Southern California lesbian social organization.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 5, 2012 at 14:37:35 UTC -