become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lesbian/Mailing_Lists
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Open Directory - Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Lesbian: Mailing Lists
Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Computers and Internet: Mailing Lists
- Rough-and-tumble playground for lesbians and bis who enjoy rigorous challenging debates and a rich diversity of opinions. Debate club.
- Share artwork as well as everyday discussions. Share inspirations, visions, blocks, life stories, art and frustrations.
Canadian Queer Women
- Offering support and friendship to many Canadian and non-Canadian lesbians/ dykes/ bisexual queer women.
- List for sapphic discussion on topics that are mainly of interest to European dykes.
- For women, born female, 50 years of age and older, who love other women.
- Lesbians interested in left wing world politics and information. Generalized lesbian social uprising.
Lesbian and Bisexual Hangout
- A Yahoo group for lesbians and bisexual women of all ages. You can post your picture, meet new people, talk about anything, or ask for advice.
- Discussion list for lesbians over forty.
- Limited to professional women (female born) who identify as lesbian, 30+ years old, undergraduate degree.
- Members can share thoughts, discuss life issues, everyday-life and socialize.
- This list is for lesbians who follow a spiritual path of non-duality, whether through Advaita Vedanta, Buddhism, Taoism, any of the Western mystical traditions, or one's own unique brand of spirituality.
- For single lesbians 50 and over. Both serious and humorous conversations on site, plus, annual meet-ups.
- List for sharing garden pictures.
- Group devoted to lesbians who are using Linux or who are interested in trying it.
- Nurturing space for lesbians over 30.
Marketing to Lesbians
- Discussion group which focuses on the needs of entrepreneurs, small business owners and independent professionals who are exploring successful, low cost/ high yield ways of marketing to the lesbian consumer.
More Than Just Friends
- For women over the age of 50 who wish to contribute to the empowerment of each other. This is a safe haven for women who identify as lesbians.
- Lesbian geeks who carry a cell phone, PalmPilot and laptop on vacation, work in the computer industry - living, eating and breathing technology, and are into Sci-Fi, RPGs, computer games.
- For vegetarian lesbian women to communicate. Also for those that want to become vegetarians.
- For LBT women in Cincinnati, Dayton and Northern Kentucky. The site includes calendar listing and access to a weekly event email blast.
- A virtual salon for expatriate, international and worldly lesbians.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 2, 2013 at 1:55:01 UTC -