become an editor
the entire directory
only in Law/Immigration
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Open Directory - Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Law: Immigration
Society: Issues: Immigration
Gay and Lesbian Immigration Task Force - Australia
- Information on immigation legislation for gay and lesbian couples.
- Works for equal immigration benefits for LGBT people and provides free legal assistance to the LGBT/HIV+ immigrants, especially asylum seekers. Includes stories, resources, and articles.
Law Office of Robert B Jobe
- A San Francisco-based law firm that specializes in asylum law that protects gay immigrants fleeing persecution in their home countries.
LEGIT - Lesbian and Gay Immigration Task Force
- A national organization providing Canadian immigration information and support to queer, lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgendered people while working to end discrimination in Canada's immigration regulations.
Love Sees No Borders
- Information explaining the dynamics of same-sex immigration issues and exposure to the punishment that same-sex couples have because they are denied immigration rights.
Smith And Huges: Out/Law
- A Canadian law firm that does, among other gay-related things, same-sex family-based immigration.
UK Lesbian & Gay Immigration Group
- Voluntary organization set up to campaign for immigration rights for same sex couples and asylum seekers in the United Kingdom. Related documents, newsletter, and message board.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2013 at 8:17:42 UTC -