become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/Ancient_Greece
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Open Directory - Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: History: Ancient Greece
Society: History: By Time Period: Ancient: Greece
The Exquisite Corpse of Ganymede: An Ancient Gender Studies Discourse
- Essay examines the interwoven meanings of the Zeus and Ganymede myth, and its function as a device for teaching homosexual ethics and vehicle to criticize child abuse. Includes the restored myth.
- Pairs of homosexual lovers from ancient Greek history.
- Synopsis of paper by Georges Devereux.
Homosexual Eros in Early Greece
- Graduate paper by Paul Halsall on the topic of male love in ancient Greece.
Lovers' Legends, The Gay Greek Myths, by Andrew Calimach
- Book on homosexual Greek mythology, illustrated with vase paintings, sculptures and frescoes. Story of Tantalus, Pelops and Poseidon on line.
Lucian of Samosata's Erotes
- Debate on Greek homosexuality, between a lover of women and a lover of boys, dating to the fourth century CE.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 20, 2013 at 3:31:22 UTC -