become an editor
the entire directory
only in Family_and_Relationships/Domestic_Violence
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Family and Relationships
Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse: Family Violence
Society: Relationships: Anger Management
Annual Report on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Domestic Violence
- National Coalition of Anti-Violence Projects research findings regarding same sex domestic violence. Report includes victim numbers, offers explanations and legal remedies.
CenterLink Community Center Directory
- List of LGBT community centers by state and/or country, including services offered, who to contact, and web pages if available. Most offer non-violence, domestic violence, HIV, and counseling services.
E Law: The Second Closet: Domestic Violence in Lesbian and Gay Relationships
- Article describing same-sex domestic violence, reluctance of the gay and lesbian community to acknowledge violence, and issues specific to GLBT domestic violence.
E-Groups: GLBT Domestic Violence
- Join a mailing list for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender victims and survivors of domestic violence.
Gay domestic violence
- Explains the major dynamics and facts of domestic violence in same-sex relationships.
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgendered Domestic Violence
- Providing information, resources, and support to gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered victims and survivors of domestic violence.
GLBTQ Domestic Violence Project
- Provide community education and direct services to gay, bisexual, and transgendered male victims and survivors of domestic violence in the Cambridge, MA area.
The Network / La Red
- Domestic violence support group. Information on network, planning, and related resources.
New York City Gay and Lesbian Anti-Violence Project
- Services for gay, lesbian or bisexual crime victims. Counseling, police advocacy, court advocacy, short-term counseling, support groups, community education, 24-hour hotline.
Same-Sex Domestic Violence Bibliography
- List of articles, papers and books about same-sex domestic violence from the Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse.
Stop Abuse For Everyone
- SAFE provides resources and information on domestic violence, concentrating on battered straight men and lesbian women.
Stopping the Silence: My Tool to Escape From Domestic Violence and to Find Liberty and Justice
- Dedicated to stopping the silence in domestic violence. Includes personal account.
- Michigan's statewide civil rights, advocacy and anti-violence organization for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 5, 2015 at 11:35:09 UTC -