become an editor
the entire directory
only in Family_and_Relationships/Adoption
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Family and Relationships
Home: Family: Adoption
This category in other languages:
- Resources and information for gays and lesbians seeking to form families by adoption. Includes changing laws, current policies and practices, position papers, personal perspectives, and support.
- An adoption support charity covering the UK, with a public message board dedicated to lesbian and gay adopters, and prospective adopters.
American Academy of Pediatrics
- Policy Statement in support of legal recognition of parental rights for both members of same-sex couples.
Families Like Ours, Inc.
- Online community for adoptive and pre-adoptive families, featuring articles, calendar of events, resources, and message boards.
Greenwood and Fink, Attorneys at Law
- Offers legal services, access to obstetric and pediatric medical services, accommodations, social services, and concierge services in Providence, Rhode Island.
Legal Service for Same-Sex Parents
- California based service offering help with adoption and other family formation options for the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community.
New Family Social
- UK support network for lesbian and gay adopters. Features message boards, advice, library, news and information about events.
- Articles, personal blogs and photos for lesbian and gay adopters in the US.
Two Guys Adopting
- A male couple's personal blog of their journey through the adoption process in the UK.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2007 at 13:45:38 UTC -