become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gay,_Lesbian,_and_Bisexual/Family_and_Relationships
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Family and Relationships
Open Directory - Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Family and Relationships
Children of GLBT Parents
Parents of GLBT Children
Society: Transgendered: Family and Relationships
This category in other languages:
10 Thousand Couples
- An online magazine focusing on LGBT couples around the globe. News, advice, commentary, and blogs.
- Social group for gays and lesbians in the RI/MA area who are in committed relationships and who wish to socialize with other same-sex couples. Information on meetings and events.
- Describes the Center's family program for LGBT parents and their children and for those considering parenthood.
- Resource for gay and lesbian couples with informative webinars & seminars regarding conflict resolution.
Family Diversity Projects - Love Makes a Family
- Diversity education training exhibits on GLBT family life. Tour schedule and book information.
Family Equality Council
- An international organization offering informational packets and resources for gay and lesbian families.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Community Center
- Provides individual/couples & family counseling, support groups, information and referrals as well as play dates, and other networking opportunities for LGBTQ families in the Tri-State area.
Over the Cliff: Gay Husbands in Straight Marriages
- A book written by Bonnie Kaye, M.Ed. and Doug Dittmer; links to order the book available.
Partners Task Force for Gay & Lesbian Couples
- A national resource for same-sex couples, supporting the diverse community of committed gay and lesbian partners through a variety of media.
Shall Not Be Recognized
- Photography featuring long-term, same-sex couples from Wisconsin.
- Support organization to help people process the knowledge that someone in their life is gay. Campaign includes celebrity TV spots and information on sexual orientation.
Straight Spouse Network
- International support network of heterosexual spouses and partners, current or former, of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender mates. Offers upcoming events, stories, and related resources.
We are Florida's LGBT families
- Focusing on legal right of Florida's LGBT population to adopt children. It also provides information to support LGBT parents, whether adoptive, fostering or biological.
Women Against Anti-Social Persecution
- Promote equality and supports lesbian, gay, bi-sexual and trans-gender community, their families and friends by offering support, advancing education and raising awareness of issues affecting them.
Family and Relationships
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, September 8, 2012 6:03:22 AM EDT -