become an editor
the entire directory
only in Elders/Organizations
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Open Directory - Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Elders: Organizations
Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Organizations
Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors: Organizations
Gay Lesbian Association of Retiring Persons (GLARP)
- Non-profit corporation dedicated to encourage gay and lesbian individuals and businesses to give financially and of their time and talent. Member benefits, services, and profiles.
- A global networking service and membership organization created to end isolation and loneliness among mid-life and old lesbians. Information on the group and the documentary.
Old Lesbians Organizing for Change
- National organization of regional groups for lesbians 60 and over. Oral Herstory Project details, newsletter, and resources.
- Non-profit, intergenerational community organization with a mission to create and sustain a residential community for LGBT seniors in San Francisco, California, United States. Includes details of their goals, and contact information.
Original Prime Timers WorldWide
- Provides mature gay and bisexual men, and their admirers, with opportunities to come together in a supportive atmosphere to enjoy social, educational, and recreational activities. Chapters directory, events guide, and mailing list.
Prime Timers Toronto
- A group for gay and bisexual men over 40 to find support and meet people. Includes a calendar, pictures of past events, and a "wall of wisdom" to write notes on.
Prime Timers of the Desert
- A social, non-profict organization that creates opportunities for friendship through dinners and social activities in the Palm Springs and Valley areas.
Senior Action in a Gay Environment (SAGE)
- National social service and advocacy organization dedicated to LGBT senior citizens. Details on activities, timeline, and service directory.
The LGBT Aging Project
- Volunteer-based coalition of eldercare professionals, advocates, and ordinary citizens working for the right of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender elders to have equal access to protections, benefits, services, and institutions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 9, 2011 12:12:16 AM EDT -