become an editor
the entire directory
only in Elders/Organizations
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Open Directory - Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Elders: Organizations
Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Organizations
Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors: Organizations
Gay Lesbian Association of Retiring Persons (GLARP)
- Non-profit corporation dedicated to encourage gay and lesbian individuals and businesses to give financially and of their time and talent. Member benefits, services, and profiles.
- A global networking service and membership organization created to end isolation and loneliness among mid-life and old lesbians. Information on the group and the documentary.
The LGBT Aging Project
- Volunteer-based coalition of eldercare professionals, advocates, and ordinary citizens working for the right of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender elders to have equal access to protections, benefits, services, and institutions.
Old Lesbians Organizing for Change
- National organization of regional groups for lesbians 60 and over. Oral Herstory Project details, newsletter, and resources.
- Non-profit, intergenerational community organization with a mission to create and sustain a residential community for LGBT seniors in San Francisco, California, United States. Includes details of their goals, and contact information.
Original Prime Timers WorldWide
- Provides mature gay and bisexual men, and their admirers, with opportunities to come together in a supportive atmosphere to enjoy social, educational, and recreational activities. Chapters directory, events guide, and mailing list.
Prime Timers of the Desert
- A social, non-profict organization that creates opportunities for friendship through dinners and social activities in the Palm Springs and Valley areas.
Prime Timers Toronto
- A group for gay and bisexual men over 40 to find support and meet people. Includes a calendar, pictures of past events, and a "wall of wisdom" to write notes on.
Senior Action in a Gay Environment (SAGE)
- National social service and advocacy organization dedicated to LGBT senior citizens. Details on activities, timeline, and service directory.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 11, 2012 at 12:04:39 UTC -