become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gay,_Lesbian,_and_Bisexual/Conferences
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Open Directory - Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Conferences
Radical Faery Gatherings
Arts: Genres: Science Fiction and Fantasy: Fandom: Conventions and Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: Nevada: Arts and Entertainment: Events: Burning Man
Society: People: Men: Gatherings
Society: Relationships: Alternative Lifestyles: Polyamory: Events and Workshops
Society: Transgendered: Conferences
Bent On Change II: Toronto Conference
- Beyond tolerance: Rethinking queer issues on campuses and communities. Includes prospectus, call for papers, registration details, location, accommodation and dining information, sponsors, and how to volunteer.
Breaking the Silence: Gays and Lesbians in our Schools Conference
- Annual conference held in March by the University of Saskatchewan. Focuses attention on improving the school environment for gay and lesbian youth, staff, parents and communities. Includes program, contacts and registration information.
- Lecturer and author on gay, lesbian and bisexual issues; best known for his "out in the workplace" workshop. Lists seminars offered, books, videos, and links to related sites.
- Frequently asked questions about the cancellation of GLSEN's national conference, Teaching Respect for All, 2001.
Lavender Languages Conference
- Formal papers, roundtable discussions, performance pieces and other presentations which explore language, linguistics, literature, non-verbal communication, cinema, photography, and visual arts. Background, scheduled events, and previous presentations.
- Annual conference of the National Gay and Lesbian Law Association. Includes information on schedule, hotel, and how to register.
NGLTF - Creating Change
- Annual conference of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, held in a different location each year. Includes information on hotels, plenary sessions, workshops, and how to register.
Queer Disability Conference
- Describes the international gathering in San Francisco of disabled queers. Includes information about accessibility, program, housing, marketing, registration, and travel arrangements.
Saints & Sinners Literary Festival
- Alternative conference and literary festival for the GLBT community held in New Orleans.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, September 7, 2012 7:50:20 AM EDT -