become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bisexual/Personal_Pages
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Personal Pages
- Realizing bisexuality in a straight world -- a poem by a bi woman about coming out plus related links.
- An Aussie bisexual woman's writings and perceptions.
- Weblog of a bisexual woman in Arkansas.
Fritz Klein 1932 - 2006
- Obituary of Fritz Klein.
The Girl Under The Rainbow
- Includes photos, art, writings and favorite links of a young bi woman.
- An activist on fat issues, bisexual issues, and sexuality education. Includes an active journal, list of appearances, and a media kit for journalists.
- Bisexual and polyamorous unix sys admin.
Joe's Secret Life
- A polyamorous bisexual man living in Northern California. Includes articles, resources on poly and bisexuality, and contact information.
- Writer and editor on health and sexual politics. Selected writing, and a history of political actions.
- Bisexual speaker, co-editor of the ground breaking anthology Bi Any Other Name and expert on sacred sex, radical sex, and inter-related oppressions issues.
MaryMc's Queer Stuff
- The queer and bisexual part of MaryMc's extensive pages.
The New Doghouse
- A new home for the mutt man. A place of free thought and fun sites.
- The fantasies and artistic work of a young woman.
- Offers information on a variety of topics, sex, sexuality, men's/women's issues, charities, student's research links, personal essays, and poetry.
- Bisexual speaker, workshop leader, teacher, writer, and activist; sometimes called mother of the Bi movement. Includes speaking schedule, writings, and information about the Bisexual Resource Guide.
Sev on bisexuality
- Includes essays on bisexuality: politics, lust, coming out, and what it means to be bisexual.
- A speaker, trainer, facilitator, organizer and writer working on behalf of bisexuals in the US.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 7:24:10 UTC -