become an editor
the entire directory
only in Movies/Documentary
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Arts and Entertainment
Arts: Movies: Genres: Documentary
- Official site for this historical documentary, including filmmakers and links.
Daddy & Papa
- Explores the personal, cultural, and political impact of gay men who raise children. Background information, synopsis, video clips, screenings, awards, review snippets, production team, press kit, resources, and links.
Only Enough to Ignite
- Production information and news about a feature-length docudrama exploring lesbian flirtation.
Out in the Silence
- The chain of events that unfold when the announcement of filmmaker Joe Wilson's wedding to another man ignites controversy in his small Pennsylvania hometown.
Speaking for Ourselves: Portraits of gay and lesbian youth.
- Award-winning documentary film on the lives of five lesbian and gay youth from various cultures and backgrounds. Intended for small groups and classroom use.
Special Thanks to Roy London
- Pays homage to a gay leader in Hollywood's acting community. Historical background, interviews, trailer, crew profiles, blog, and links.
Tom Murray Videos
- Films that explore issues confronting the LGBT communities. Includes the titles Farm Family, Almost Myself, and Tell.
When Boys Fly
- Documentary following the lives of three men existing for festivity in the circuit parties. About the cast and film makers, and movie trailer.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 20, 2014 at 6:54:12 UTC -