become an editor
the entire directory
only in Future/Transhumanism
Open Directory - Society: Future: Transhumanism
Science: Science in Society: Science and Technology Policy
Society: Issues: Science and Technology
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Humanism
Anders Transhuman Page
- Features an introduction to transhumanism and five detailed topic areas: Individual, Global, Cultural, Technological, and Organizational.
- Weekly program about technology and politics, produced by Dr. James J. Hughes, transmitting a high-tech vision of a radically democratic future. Frequent topics includes biotechnology, bioethics, space, science fiction, sexuality, and radical politics.
- Transhumanist group which advocates using technology to extend healthy life, augment intelligence, optimize psychology, and improve social systems.
- Explores possibilities for the "posthuman" future created by increased merging of people and technology via bioengineering, cybernetics, nanotechnologies, and other emerging innovations. Offers an academic journal, e-zine, FAQ, discussion lists, and references.
- The putative future process of copying one's mind from the natural substrate of the brain into an artificial one, manufactured by humans.
The Advent Of Humanisation
- Suggesting that the human race has a certain genetic potential - an inherent capacity to create a particular form of society - which is now close to realization.
Wikipedia: Category: Transhumanism
- Definition, history, and various topics.
Usenet alt.extropians -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, March 14, 2011 1:49:30 AM EDT -