become an editor
the entire directory
only in Future/Consultants
Business: Business Services: Consulting
This category in other languages:
Amber Network - Creative Coaching and Leadership Development
- Leadership workshops and training programs for businesses and organizations; focused on multiple leadership skills including foresight.
- Futurist Anni Macbeth provides seminars, workshops, keynotes, and essays; current and archived newsletters and articles exploring forecasts, ideas about the future, and life coaching based on current and emerging trends of change.
Center for The 21st Century
- A business futurist consulting lead by Carolyn Corbin, offering keynote speeches, executive briefings, customized research, seminars.
Christensen Associates Management Consultants, Inc.
- Offers seminars and workshops in futures research, project management, product development, and manager development. Located in Playa del Rey, California.
David Pearce Snyder
- Contains current papers, interviews, letters, lecture descriptions, publications, and reprints; each focused on a different change trend.
- Insights on how organizations can effectively and successfully keep their eyes on the future. By futurist John Mahaffie.
Future Management Group
- Internationally active group of experts on future management in enterprises, organizations and government administrations
- Coordinates requests between organizations and futures speakers and facilitators for lectures, briefings, workshops, and conferences; lists sample forecasts.
- Forecasting and foresight for businesses, emphasizing creativity and the unexpected for purposes of branding, reinvention, and strategic positioning; on-line resources include program descriptions, articles, book reviews, and "news from the future."
- Offers keynote speeches, seminars, scenario building and preferred future workshops; site contains many articles on future trends, ideas on business, space, and science fiction.
Global Future Forum
- A fee-based service linking futurists, decision-makers, and business leaders in order to inject foresight into decision-making and expand available foresight tools; organizes conferences, research reports and projects, and workshop; site offers some links to relevant readings.
- Offers resources related to futures studies, peace studies, systems studies, conflict resolution, and spirituality; essays, course descriptions, course modules and workshops, and an introduction to futures studies available on site.
Infinite Futures: Foresight Training and Facilitation
- Includes futures research-based presentations, essays, course syllabi, research tools, and group process exercises to enhance foresight in communities, organizations, and individuals.
- Consultant with expertise in industrial automation offers technology foresight, business strategies, angel investing, and merger and acquisition services; site features extensive essay collection and annotated bibliography.
Joseph Coates Consulting Futurist, Inc.
- Offers services including consulting, articles, workshops and speeches about the study of the future; extensive online resources list.
Karl Albrecht International
- Lectures and workshops to improve thinking, leadership, and awareness of emerging change; includes lecture and workshop descriptions, books, videos, and downloads of powerpoint slides.
Leading Futurists LLC
- Services include research on emerging issues of change, scenario building, keynote speeches, workshops, and strategy formulation; "Insight" essays on futures thinking. Principals: Jennifer Jarratt and John Mahaffie.
- Offers presentations and workshops focused on emerging Internet trends and their impacts on organizations; site contains article reprints and description of "Future Check" workshops.
- Designs community and policy innovations for social, economic, and environmental progress; creates interactive websites for community learning and decision-making; and builds on-line futures learning environments linking public school classes globally to envision possible and preferred futures.
- Basque futures consulting firm specializing in economic development and local and urban planning using trends-based impact assessment and strategy formation.
Roger Dennis - Technology Strategy and Research
- Technological forecasting, research, and strategy services focused on the computer and telecommunications sectors; contact information and link to example work on client's site.
Toffler Associates, Inc.
- An executive advisory firm formed by Alvin and Heidi Toffler. Helps companies and governments create their future through the appropriate strategic approach. Main office in Massachusetts, USA. Company profile, services, team, and contact information.
The Vision Center for Futures Creation
- A Swedish consulting and training company specializing in studies of the future; includes a futurist "learning style inventory," articles, an on-line newsletter (free registration required), and book and organizational resources.
Weiner, Edrich, Brown, Inc.
- Firm founded in 1977 identifies and evaluates emerging issues of change for strategic management. Services include research, workshops, and speaking; the "From Our Files" section offers synopses of past trend reports.
- A consulting firm focusing on strategic future issues and corporate foresight.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 23, 2013 at 9:54:10 UTC -