become an editor
the entire directory
only in Folklore/Magic
Charms and Spells
Society: Religion and Spirituality: African: Diasporic: Hoodoo, Rootwork, Conjure, Obeah
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Divination
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Esoteric and Occult: Magick
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Pagan: Wicca: Online Book of Shadows: Spellcraft
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Shamanism
The Arcane Archive
- A cache of usenet and other text files pertaining to occult, mystical, and spiritual subjects.
The Evil Eye
- Article in the e-zine Azerbaijan International, by Jean Patterson and Arzu Aghayeva describing the belief and available protection.
Gemstones and Crystals
- Alphabetical list of stones used for magic and healing, with scientific description, variants, and associated magical properties.
Issues in Ethnicity: The Demory Site Skull
- Christopher Fennell, a University of Virginia anthropologist, describes a small X-marked clay skull, an article of malevolent conjuration buried beneath a Virginia farm house between 1780 and 1860, raising significant issues in ethnic studies, folk magic, anthropology, and historical archeology.
Lucky Mojo: The Evil Eye
- An essay on the blue glass "Nazar Boncugu" or "Eye Bead" worn for protection in Turkey, Cyprus, the Central Asian Turkic Republics, and among the Uigur Turks of China.
Symbolic Healing in Hungarian Ethnomedicine
- Describes rituals involved in curing illness believed to be caused by magic. Includes examples and references.
Usenet alt.folklore.info -
Usenet alt.lucky.w -
Usenet alt.magick.folk -
Usenet alt.paranormal.spells.hexes.magic -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 22, 2016 at 5:29:47 UTC -