become an editor
the entire directory
only in World_Tales/African
Arts: Literature: Myths and Folktales: Myths: African
Arts: Literature: World Literature: African
- Eight Zulu folktales contributed by Loreen McDonald.
- Folktales from the Bura in Northern Nigeria from missionary Albert Helser's 1930 book on his teacher experiences.
Folk Stories from Southern Nigeria, West Africa
- By Elphinstone Dayrell (1910), e-text from the Internet Sacred Text Archive.
Folktales: The Feast
- An African folktale about Dukufruoko (Turtle), told by Oni.
- Collected by R. Sutherland Rattray (1913), e-text from the Internet Sacred Text Archive.
- Xhosa folk tales by George McCall Theal (1886), e-text from the Internet Sacred Text Archive.
Motherland Nigeria Stories
- Collection of Nigerian and other African folktales listed by theme.
Notes on the Folklore of the Fjort (French Congo)
- By Richard Edward Dennett (1898), e-text from the Internet Sacred Text Archive.
- By James A. Honeij (1910), e-text from the Internet Sacred Texts Archive.
Specimens of Bushman Folkore
- By W. H. I. Bleek and L. C. Lloyd (1911), e-text from the Internet Sacred Text Archive.
Wildlife Africa: African Tales
- Retellings of Bushman, Khoi, Tswana and Kurdi tales.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 9:24:04 UTC -