become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rhymes/Nursery
Open Directory - Society: Folklore: Literature: Rhymes: Nursery
- Alphabetically ordered rhymes, with reader contributions.
Iyedoville - An Electronic Book of Nursery Rhymes
- Nursery rhymes illustrated with computer graphics to teach children abstract thinking.
Mama Lisa's World
- An archive of nursery rhymes from all over the world.
- Containing nursery rhymes and songs for children in more than twenty languages.
Nursery Rhymes and Nursery Songs
- Words and illustrations for the songs contained on the CD of the same name, along with several sample recordings.
Nursery Rhymes Lyrics and Origins
- Nursery rhymes with their history and origins.
Nursery Rhymes of England
- Compilations of nursery rhymes published in 1846, with some examples of even earlier collections.
- Text and translation of one of the earliest surviving Welsh nursery rhymes.
The True Mother Goose
- Blanche McManus' illustrated edition (1895); e-text at Kellscraft Studio.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 14, 2012 at 5:54:38 UTC -