become an editor
the entire directory
only in Native_Americans/Personal_Pages
Open Directory - Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Indigenous: Native Americans: Personal Pages
Society: People: Personal Homepages
- Homepage of an Abenaki man, with information and links on native topics, wildlife, and hobbies.
- Biography, genealogy, indigenous and sporting information from an Otoe-Missouria man and his wife.
Bumblebee's Cherokee Site
- Weblog about Cherokee culture, history and traditions.
Canadian History, a distinct viewpoint
- A look at Canadian history from a native perspective.
- Personal homepage of the well-known Spokane Indian artist/activist. Includes Teters' bio, speaking schedule and related information, and links.
Cherokee & Proud
- Personal homepage of Victoria Hunt, with bio and family information.
- Family genealogy, ideas and links about Christian, native, and New Age spirituality.
- David Joe, Choctaw Indian, shares photographs and thoughts about his people. With links to favorites.
Circle Of Dreams
- Poetry and photos of handmade jewelry.
- Native American and grief support poetry. Audio loop of Eric Clapton's "You Look Wonderful Tonight" at load.
Deer With Horns
- Lakota family's website includes information about Sioux culture, American Indian history, and South Dakota, also with poems, stories, recipes, and links.
Destiny Heart's Paradise
- Poetry, photos, and links to friends' personal pages.
Dncng_Spirit's Powwow Site
- Listen to World Champion singers and see photos of Champion dancers. Powwow calendar and family photos are included.
Dr. CROW's Ani Yunwiya Home Page
- Personal page with Cherokee links.
Dreaming Spirit's Homepage
- Quotes from famous Native Americans, poems, and links.
- Original poems and links to friends.
Flaming Arrow's Native Club
- American Indian and mixed-blood information, music, and links.
Full Moon Prayer Circle
- Native American quotes and sayings, plus some powwow listings.
I Love The Cranberries
- Weblog of a mixed-blood Cherokee author, with articles on Cherokee history, culture, and language.
John Graham Defense Committee
- Proclaiming the Yukon native's innocence in the killing of Mi'kmaq activist Anna Mae Aquash.
- Personal page with links to Native American languages, crafts, music, legends, and bed and breakfasts.
- Homepage of a man who claims to have been Onondaga and Delaware Indian in a past life.
The Lodge in the Redwoods
- Pomo family's website includes family photos, regional information, and links.
The Marigold Trail
- News, reviews, writings and opinions from an urban Indian.
- Personal home page of a Ute college student features photos, Native American information, and links.
- Personal homepage of a Cherokee descendent includes family photos, hobbies, links, and language information.
- Life story, writing, and native links from an adoptee of Cherokee ancestry.
- Personal homepage of a Cheyenne student at the University of Montana.
One More Nishnaabe Left To Shatter
- Poetry, prose, and other insights written by an Odawa/Ojibwe author living in San Francisco.
- Personal homepage of a Cherokee man, with links to essays about native issues and information about native languages.
- Native American and New Age links.
Red Hawk Woman
- Navajo woman's personal page with chants, quotes, information, and links to Indian shopping.
Riverwalk of the Ancients
- Personal page with family photos, stories, poems, and links.
- Stories, pictures, biography, and career information from an Ojibway systems administrator.
Sky Lite Stencils
- Stencil art, stories, and family photographs of Kwakiutl Indian Buster C. Wilson.
- Tribute, photos, tribal history and genealogy from a Cheraw descendant.
Sweet Grass Traditions
- Homepage of a Cherokee woman with artwork, links, and articles on native culture.
Through Cherokee Eyes
- Collection of Native American images compiled by John Runningwolf.
- Squamish Nation Indian of the Bear Clan, Grandson of Chief Khat-la-cha (Chief Simon Baker),and son of Ronald Wallace Baker of the Squamish Nation.
- Pictures and information about a Marine of Yurok descent. Online games, hobbies, and reading list.
- Pictures, legends, quotes, poetry, and other native tributes from a part-Cherokee woman.
Vicky Littleleaf's Native American Links
- Sites listed with reviews or personal messages from the author.
Welcome to the Nest of the Snowwowl
- Personal page with links and writing about native and other eclectic topics.
- Story of a Lummi woman adopted out to a white family as an infant. Native and adoption links.
White Clay People
- Native American quotes, legends, poetry, and powwow information.
Words of Wisdom
- Native art, quotes, recipes, and cultural information, and a Leonard Peltier page.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 24, 2013 10:42:42 AM EDT -