become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Intertribal
Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Indigenous: Native Americans: Law and Politics: Treaties
Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Indigenous: Native Americans: Tribes, Nations and Bands: Federations
Arctic Athabaskan Council
- Promoting Arctic Athabaskan heritage and representing the interests of Athabaskan peoples at the international forum of the Arctic Council.
Battlefords Tribal Council
- Providing professional and technical, advisory services to the Little Pine, Lucky Man Cree, Mosquito, Sweetgrass, Moosomin, Poundmaker Cree and Red Pheasant First Nations.
Black Indians & InterTribal Native American Association
- Organization for Indians of mixed ancestry, especially African-American.
Bristol Bay Native Association
- Network of Alaskan Native Councils throughout the Bristol Bay region. Directory and fact sheets of members, business listings, housing and social services, administrative contacts, links.
Cahuilla Inter-Tribal Repatriation Committee (CITRC)
- Native Cahuilla Indian tribes seeking repatriation of cultural objects, artifacts, burial sites and human remains. Provides resources and information for museums and other tribes.
Chiefs of Ontario
- A co-ordinating body for 134 First Nation communities located within the boundaries of the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Great Lakes Intertribal Council
- Coalition of 12 Indian tribes of Wisconsin and Upper Michigan, with contact and tribal information about each member nation.
Intertribal Council of Arizona
- Phoenix-based organization since 1958, comprised of 21 local bands. Board contacts, programs and working groups, map, fact sheets on each member tribe, links.
Intertribal Deaf Council
- Furthering the traditions, languages and cultures of First Nations members who are deaf, deaf-blind, and hard-of-hearing. Conference information and registration form.
Manataka American Indian Council
- Non-profit society promoting American Indian history and culture. Stories, poems, weddings, news, events, forum, links.
National Congress of Indians
- The National Congress of Indians provides national leadership on issues facing tribal communities throughout the United States. Services include legislative alerts and lobbying.
Red Nation Of The Cherokee
- Cultural and spiritual organization accepting mixed bloods of all nations or tribes.
Santa Cruz, California Chapter of the Nastao Nation
- Native American medicine society promoting culture and social issues. History and principles, local and general information, links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2014 at 5:24:02 UTC -