become an editor
the entire directory
only in Native_Americans/Health
Health: Public Health and Safety: Indigenous Health
The Aboriginal Nurses Association of Canada
- Promotes aboriginal health care for aboriginal people.
- Alternative medicine healing practice based on Native American medicine.
De dwa da dehs nye>s Aboriginal Health Centre
- Aboriginal Health Centre located in Hamilton and Brantford, Ontario. Our Mission: To improve the wellness of Aboriginal individuals and of the Aboriginal community by providing services which respect people as individuals with a distinctive cultural identity and distinctive values and beliefs.
Healing of Nations
- Suicide prevention and crisis intervention for Native American youth by Black Bear of the Montana Blackfeet, traditional art therapist and scholar. Essays, mental health brochures, links.
Indian Health Service
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services agency providing healthcare to Native American and Alaskan Native peoples. Scholarships and employment, field office directory, programs, public relations. Numerous downloads and links.
Jim Eagle : Spiritual Counselor
- Spiritual healing using alternative methods and Native American ceremony. Intake questionnaire, description of procedures and Native medicine principles.
- Business providing healing techniques including Essene and Native American ceremonies such as firewalks, rebirths, sweatlodges, and weekend retreats.
Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board
- Health statistics and general fact sheets about 40 member tribes, descriptions of programs, committees, and workgroups. Local events and employment opportunities.
White Wolf's Medicine Page
- Native American Medicine and Crafts
Health of Native People of North America
- Annotated Mediagraphy by Sharon Gray and Edward Starr. Reprinted from the MC Journal. (October 27, 1993)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 4, 2015 at 15:29:23 UTC -