become an editor
the entire directory
only in Native_Americans/Education
Centers and Institutes
Tribal Primary and Secondary Schools
Webquests and Lesson Plans
Regional: North America: Education
Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Indigenous: Education
AIM Motivational Training Seminars
- Adult and youth seminars, workshops and retreats for Native American Indian organizations.
Alderville First Nation Learning Centre
- Provides community and area services including: education, employment resources, workshops, on-site training and counselling.
American Indian Heritage and World View Essays
- James Q. Jacobs' selected writings from an Integrated Studies class at Mesa Community College.
Campfire Stories with George Catlin
- Online exhibit from the Smithsonian Institute featuring paintings, historical documents, and commentary from contemporary experts on American Indian life.
First Nations Adult Education Programs
- Programs available for adult aboriginal students through the University of the Cariboo, Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada.
The Language of Literacy
- Canadian resource directory of Aboriginal literacy programs.
Lee T'am Laxdii Education Consulting
- First Nations culture as a means of success in education. Presented by a Tsimshian man.
Native Access to Engineering
- Dedicated to increasing Native Indian student participation in engineering coursework and careers, using learning modules, links and information for both students and teachers. Grades 3-12.
Native American Education
- Center of information and resources on Native American topics. Form to join and list of member sites.
Native Training Centre
- Provides cultural sensitive post high school instruction. Offers classroom, on-site employee, internet and on the job training.
Native Web Site Evaluation
- Discussion of good and bad educational websites about American Indians, Indian history and spirituality.
The Neshnabe Institute for Cultural Studies
- Educational organization focusing on the culture and languages of the Neshnabek (Algonquian Indians).
Northwest Territories Aboriginal Head Start Program
- Preschool program funded by Health Canada for First Nations, Inuit and Metis children and their families living in urban centers and large northern communities.
The Red Road
- Ministry supports cultural education through speaking engagements and corporate events. Page also includes excerpts from a devotional book by Charles Robinson.
Sault College - Native Education
- Learn Ojibwe language immersion or social worker with a Native American focus. Includes course descriptions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 26, 2013 at 16:23:11 UTC -