the entire directory
only in Indigenous/Native_Americans
Open Directory - Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Indigenous: Native Americans
Tribes, Nations and Bands
Chats and Forums
Issues and Activism
Law and Politics
News and Media
Religion and Spirituality
Science and Environment
Travel and Tourism
Kids and Teens: School Time: Social Studies: Geography: North America: Native Americans
Regional: North America: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Tribal Government
Regional: North America: United States: Native American Reservations
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Regional: North America
This category in other languages:
Aboriginal Mapping Network
- Collection of resource pages to help share information throughout the aboriginal mapping community. British Columbia focus, but resources are not limited to this geographic region.
Aboriginal Peoples: Guide to the records of the Government of Canada
- Database of documents relating to native people (Indians, Métis, Inuit, and aboriginal peoples outside Canada) in all relevant Record Groups (RGs) within the custody of the National Archives of Canada (NA).
Bibliography of North American Indians
- An annotated list of culturally sensitive and historically accurate books for children about American Indians and Alaska Natives. Also contains guidelines for evaluating books and curricula for teaching K-12 students.
First People of America and Canada
- Online collection of Native American and Canadian legends, treaties, photographs, and artwork.
Native American Online
- Non-profit organization serving the Native American community with message boards, chat channel, downloadable files, legal and political news, and events. Features also include native links and a search page.
Native Languages of the Americas
- Information, resources and indexed links about hundreds of American Indian languages and the native people who speak them. Includes a booklist and a children's section.
- Articles, essays, educational materials, and a newsletter concerning contemporary Indian life. With photos and links.
North American Indian
- Complete collection of images contained in E.S. Curtis's The North American Indian, a significant and controversial representation of traditional American Indian culture; from an exhibition by the Library of Congress.
Societies of North America
- Gender, sex, and societal roles in Native American and Inuit tradition. Summaries and suggested readings.
The Village of First Nations
- A starting point for information on First Nations Peoples, native art, life and culture.
- Compendium of First Nations resources from the University of British Columbia. Facts about native tribes, languages, women, and organizations, as well as information about the library in Vancouver.
Usenet alt.native -
Usenet soc.culture.native -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 7:21:46 AM EST -