the entire directory
only in Indigenous/Native_Americans
Tribes, Nations and Bands
Chats and Forums
Issues and Activism
Law and Politics
News and Media
Religion and Spirituality
Science and Environment
Travel and Tourism
Kids and Teens: School Time: Social Studies: Geography: North America: Native Americans
Regional: North America: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Tribal Government
Regional: North America: United States: Native American Reservations
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Regional: North America
This category in other languages:
Aboriginal Mapping Network
- Collection of resource pages to help share information throughout the aboriginal mapping community. British Columbia focus, but resources are not limited to this geographic region.
Bibliography of North American Indians
- An annotated list of culturally sensitive and historically accurate books for children about American Indians and Alaska Natives. Also contains guidelines for evaluating books and curricula for teaching K-12 students.
First People of America and Canada
- Online collection of Native American and Canadian legends, treaties, photographs, and artwork.
Native American Online
- Non-profit organization serving the Native American community with message boards, chat channel, downloadable files, legal and political news, and events. Features also include native links and a search page.
Native Languages of the Americas
- Information, resources and indexed links about hundreds of American Indian languages and the native people who speak them. Includes a booklist and a children's section.
- Articles, essays, educational materials, and a newsletter concerning contemporary Indian life. With photos and links.
Societies of North America
- Gender, sex, and societal roles in Native American and Inuit tradition. Summaries and suggested readings.
The Village of First Nations
- A starting point for information on First Nations Peoples, native art, life and culture.
- Compendium of First Nations resources from the University of British Columbia. Facts about native tribes, languages, women, and organizations, as well as information about the library in Vancouver.
Usenet alt.native -
Usenet soc.culture.native -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 8, 2016 at 15:08:44 UTC -