become an editor
the entire directory
only in Amazonian/Panoan
Open Directory - Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Indigenous: Amazonian: Panoan
- The Marubo Indians: Rebirth of a Nation. Resource for information on the Marubo Nation, a panoan-speaking indigenous tribe.
- The Matis Indians are a small group of Panoan-speaking natives that are indigenous people of the Amazon Rainforest. Contains photos and videos of the Matis Indians illustrating their native ceremonies, material culture and medicinal plant uses
- Photos and description of the Matses Indians, a native Panoan tribe of the Amazon Rainforest from Peru and Brazil.
- Shipibo Indians: Masters of Ayahuasca (Banisteriopsis caapi). Description of the culture and craftwork of the Shipbo Indians, an indigenous tribe from the Amazon Rainforest.
The Amahuaca - Amazon Tribe of Peru
- The Amahuaca are located in the tropical jungles of Peru. The largest community of Amahuaca is in Puesto Varadero, a jungle community on the Peruvian-Brazilian border. Short geographic, historical and political overview.
The Shipibo Indians
- A brief overview of the Shipibo-Conibo people of the Peruvian Amazon.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, February 5, 2007 9:21:58 AM EST -