become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ukrainian/Easter_Eggs
Open Directory - Society: Ethnicity: Slavic: Ukrainian: Easter Eggs
Society: Holidays: Easter: Eggs
The Art of Sofia Zielyk
- Information on symbolism, history, an illustrated how-to guide, and photographs illustrating pysanky from various regions of the Ukraine.
How to Make Edible Pysanky
- Instructions for using boiled eggs for the art of egg writing.
- Tutorial features step-by-step illustrated instructions (beginner to advanced), hints and tips, symbols and their meanings, and suppliers resource list.
- Ukrainian designs on quail, chicken, duck, goose, emu and ostrich eggs. Etched and Carved Eggs. Step-by-step process for creating a pysanka. History of colors and symbols. Pysanky supplies, books, egg stands.
Pysanka by Adriana
- Gallery of eggs, instructions, explanation of colors and symbolism, and information on regional events.
- Photographs of finished designs and the step-by-step waxing process.
The Traditional Ukrainian Egg
- Includes photograph gallery and information about techniques and traditions.
Ukrainian Eggs by Ginny
- Pysanky, batik, traditional and non-traditional designs by Ginny Barkman. Includes information on historical background and technique.
Писанкове диво by Ulyana Linda-Vartsab'yuk
- Photo gallery with history and legends explained.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 5:15:04 AM EDT -