become an editor
the entire directory
only in Slavic/Education
Science: Social Sciences: Area Studies: European Studies: Russia and East European Studies
This category in other languages:
Hilandar Research Library
- The world's largest microform collection of medieval Slavic manuscripts.
Internat. Assoc. of Teachers of Czech
- Facilitates contacts among teachers of Czech in North America and elsewhere by organizing meetings, conferences, seminars, and workshops.
Journal of Slavic Linguistics
- Contains articles on major research in Slavic linguistics, discussions of single issues, and commentary on issues in the field.
NASSS: North American Society for Serbian Studies
- The North American Society for Serbian Studies (NASSS) is an organizational member of the American Association for the Advancement of Slavic Studies.
Shevchenko Scientific Society Homepage
- Shevchenko Scientific Society and Library for Researchers.
Slavic Research Center at Hokkaido University
- The only research institute in Japan for comprehensive Slavic studies.
The Slavic Review
- American Quarterly of Russian, Eurasian and East European Studies.
- Leading U.S. publisher of scholarly books and textbooks.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 30, 2016 at 3:48:45 UTC -